“Christian Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Booneville, Mississippi
“Christian Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

I absolutely loved this hotel! As a Christian it is wonderful to find a hotel that not only is clean with a friendly staff, but that also has church services available on Sunday. All three pools were well maintained (indoor, outdoor and kiddie). Most rooms also have private balconies, which remind me of several cruises I have been on. Behind the hotel is a picnic area with grills by a meandering creek with ducks. My next trip I want a room on the back!

Room Tip: If you like the late sun, get a room overlooking the pool. For shady evenings, go with one on the b...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Vickie D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Comer, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

While it's not the fanciest place in Pigeon Forge, it is always a great family place to stay. The staff is always great and the prices are reasonable. This is the third time that I have stayed here and I will be back again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JD_W00ds
Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

We took a family trip with 8 of us kids and parents. We choice this hotel for family unit with enough room for all of us. They have indoor and outdoor pools.However the neatest thing is if your family is in indoor pool you can watch them from the tv set. I think that both pools are very nice and easy to get too. The room we had had plenty of beds and seperate room for smaller ones. You could close the door and they could sleep and you could watch tv. They have tv sets in both areas and nice table and chairs to eat at. It was a pleasant experience and very affordable. We would stay there again and i would recommend it. The staff are very nice and helpful. They do make it a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: WE like the rooms close to pool thye were quite too.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Robin M
Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

At arrival,the first of March, we were checked in by a very pleasant staff member.Our room was on the 4th floor. Was not disappointed in our room.Very clean and very comfortable.We did not need housekeeping during our stay, however, the housekeeper we spoke with was friendly and nice.The view was of the small creek out back.From an angle you could see the Gondola at The Island.Complimentary breakfast toaster waffles,fruit,muffins,cereal and the like.I was tickled they had 3 kinds of juice.VERY friendly and helpful breakfast staff.Enjoyed our conversation.Nice size breakfast area.There was one incident that could have been prevented.However,the cause of the accident was taken care of immediately by the caring management.Great location!Check out was as quick as check in.Although the staff at check in was much friendlier.No problem parking.We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hickory, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed there for about eight years now when we go up, the people aee very kind and commadating there, nothing has ever been taken from us, I qouls recommend this place for anyone, we have said at other places but keep going bk to them, because its a since of home to me.Like homw away from home.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank mayhuffman
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in October 2013. I stayed again last week (April 2014). Both times I stayed in a King. I stayed on 1st floor in October and on 2nd floor in April (room 234). Both times the carpet is so dusty my white socks are dirty. They really need to shampoo the carpets. I did bring house shoes this time incase the carpets were still dirty.

Outside of the carpet the hotel is a good deal price wise. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I had read there was an update grade to the very continental breakfast. The only change I saw was a dispenser of juice. The breakfast includes danishes, cereal, milk, coffee, bread(toast), small muffins/donuts, fresh fruite and waffles can be put in the toaster. Based on the price of the hotel the breakfast is appropriate. I only ate breakfast 1 day. The 2nd day they ran out of fruit before I arrived. I ate breakfast elsewhere the remaining days.

I had a problem on Sunday night. A friend tried to call my room and the phone did not ring. We realized the phone was not working. From the time I notified the front desk, they tested it, within a half hour, the phone had been replaced. Too me that was pretty fast on a Sunday night.

My mattress was a little too hard for my taste. In October the room I had the mattress was softer. I plan to ask for a soft mattress in the future.

I am rating this hotel as a very good based on the ratio of the price. If I was paying for an Embassy Suite, I would expect more for that price. This hotel is overall clean (except carpets), it is worn some, however rooms have flat screen tvs, and updated blond color furniture, coffee maker, and dorm size frig. The rate is a good deal for what I received.

Room Tip: Rooms in back face river and are quieter. However you have to walk up several steep steps to access...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank VetsWife W
Mechernich, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this motel. It was close to the attractions we wanted to visit. Only walking distance. For a modest rate we had breakfast included and access to indoor pool and jacuzzi. Rooms were comfortable and clean. One room we stayed in even had a balcony. I appreciate the friendly staff. They are local people. I was disappointed by other places where foreign people could barely speak English. This is a place that I definitely plan to return to. I wish I had known about this place earlier.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family