Valley Forge Inn
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
BestWestern.com
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$101
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
$259
All reviewscomedy barnindoor poolchristian familychurch servicebreakfast roomwithin walking distanceclean roomsbagelsprivate balconylove this placegreat place to stayparking lothot tubmargaritaville restaurantour home away from homegravy and biscuitsmini fridge and microwave
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Hotel is very affordable, clean, great location, and the warmest indoor pool I have ever experienced. I would stay again just for the pool. We only live 2 1/2 hours from Pigeon Forge, and we will be staying here each time we visit the area. Loved our stay.

Room Tip: If you are a couple I would ask for a king bed, close to the indoor pool. You will love your stay. You are in walking distance to many great attractions.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jane G
valleyforgeinn, General Manager at Valley Forge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

We're so glad that you all enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to maintain the cleanest rooms at the most affordable rates; we want to continue to build the type of repeat business that has sustained us for 25 years at the Valley Forge Inn! I'm glad you noticed the temperature of the indoor pool....it feels just like a nice warm bathtub, doesn't it?

We hope that you will continue to make us your motel destination in Pigeon Forge!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Out of 365 days of the year, I spend over 200 days in hotels with my business and this is my favorite place to stay! The rooms are ALWAYS clean, the staff is the nicest people you will ever meet and they always take the extra mile to make your stay enjoyable. It is centerally located, and has great rates! The swimming pool and Jacuzzi is also very nice! I would highly recommend anyone staying here!

Room Tip: If you have kids I would suggest staying in the pool section, these rooms overlook the pool so you can always keep an eye on them.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BJKeeton

Thank you so much, BJ! Developing friendships with folks like you is what makes our business so rewarding! We truly appreciate your business, and if there is ever anything we can do for you don't heitate to ask one of us!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here during the Christmas season,2012. The staff were very friendly. The rooms were clean and spacious. It was nice to have crisp, clean sheets and covers with no rips, holes or stains. The indoor pool area was nice and the temp. was perfect in both the pool and hot tub. The breakfast room was clean and the food was fresh. There were cookbooks for purchase in the office that we bought 2 of as gifts. We liked them so much we returned to purchase 2 more for ourselves. The rates were very reasonable for the rooms. I truly appreciated the fact it was Christian owned. Thank you for a great stay. We will be back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank squeaky1978

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We're also glad that you noticed our Christian faith! Although we do not believe in exploiting our faith to make money, we aren't ashamed of our faith either. We have been blessed to be able to share our faith with many people over the years through the motel business. For eight years now, we have had an Outreach ministry that is open to everyone on Sunday afternoons in our Breakfast room. We have also been able to help a lot of other ministries, missions and philanthropies through our business. The cookbooks that you mentioned are sold by the Ladies Ministry of our Outreach, and I'm so glad that you are enjoying them! We hope that you'll have a blessed 2013 and will have the opportunity to visit us again!

-Joseph Cole

Reviewed January 4, 2013

never had a problem. [= when i go on vaction i go here. it has a grond pool hot tube. if you get a big room it has a hot tube alsome. i cant wat till next . how much fun im going to have best vaction ever=] love village forge i need come here often

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank brandon r

Thanks, Brandon!

We hope that you'll be able to visit us more often also! Remember that you can always check our rates and availability online at valleyforgeinn.net or by calling us toll-free at 800-544-8740.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have stayed at the Valley Forge Inn more than any other hotel in Pigeon Forge. The staff is the best around. I have never had a complaint with the rooms until my last 2 visits. During Sept. Rod Run, the carpet in our room was extremely dirty. We kept our sock on the whole time and they were black from walking on the carpets. I know Rod Run is a busy time and the maids kept our room clean other than the floor. Just before Christmas we visited again and had a different room The carpet there wasn't as bad but still needed a good shampooing. We have a baby and she has just started to crawl so it would be nice to put her down on a clean floor. Please take care of this problem Valley Forge because I really do not want to stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank carli66

I would like to thank you for your business and for bringing your concerns to our attention! I have four children myself, and I remember all too well the crawling stage with our babies! We believe that we can trace the problem to a parking lot sealer that was used last Spring; we have used this same company for years and have never had an issue, but he did mention to me that they were using a different type of sealer because of high fuel costs. We believe that this sealer was of a lesser quality and was consequently tracked onto many of our carpets. We have a subcontracted professional carpet cleaner to regularly clean our carpets, and we also have a Carpet Shampooer (Rug Doctor) that our maintenance staff uses. We also regularly replace carpets in our hallways and rooms as a part of our regular property upkeep. I am sorry that you experienced this issue during your stay and would love to make it up to you! If you will contact me the next time you are planning to come to Pigeon Forge, I will make sure to take care of your family!

-Joseph Cole