“Weekend Getaway with the Kids”
Review of Valley Forge Inn

Valley Forge Inn
Ranked #24 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed April 9, 2012

First I will start with reservations..... the man that took my reservation was VERY nice and helpful! The hotel's location is PERFECT.... close to everything. The Comedy Barn is located next door. There are restaurants, shopping and dinner shows within walking distance. You can not beat the location. The rooms were clean, the matress on our bed wasn't the most comfortable but for what we paid how can I really complain?! Everyone that we came in contact with from the hotel was very friendly!

Only recommandations I would make is: New bedspreads..... they would make the room feel updated and probably cleaner...... don't get me wrong, the room was clean. Also, new outside pool chairs..... they have seen better days.

Overall.... I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will stay here again. My kids loved it. They loved the Indoor and Outdoor pools.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room facing the road with a private balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank vols4lifefan
valleyforgeinn, General Manager at Valley Forge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we will definitely take into consideration your recommendation for new bedspreads! We replace a certain number of spreads every year and have planned on replacing even more for 2012. To be honest, I generally defer all bedspread and carpet selections to my mother (even in her retirement, I value her opinion much more than my own)! :)

I wish you had made us aware of your bed having been uncomfortable during your stay; we keep several brand new boxsprings & mattresses on hand for replacement at a guest's request.

We do replace straps on the outdoor pool furniture periodically, but a different color than brown certainly might be an improvement!

thanks again for your visit & please stay with us again!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Been staying at Valley Forge Inn since my children were small and now I'm taking my grandchild. Clean rooms, nice pool, and very nice people working there. We've always been treated like family. We go back every chance we get. It's not always the biggest name hotels or the largest hotels that provide the best service. During a time when there are so many changes in the quality of the hotels in Pigeon Forge, I feel like I can always count on the Valley Forge Inn.

Room Tip: If you intend to use the indoor pool, get an inside room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank csp385

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the years you have spent as our guest! We have had an awesome privilege of meeting so many wonderful people in our 25 years at the Valley Forge Inn, and I hope that if the Lord tarries, more family memories will be made with us!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

This hotel is right in the center of everything Pigeon Forge. Next door to Comedy Barn, only a few miles from Dollywood (super) and just 10 miles or so from Gatlinburg, TN. This hotel is family owned, has free cont. breakfast every morning. very clean and the price is always right. Very near all types of food, and outlet shopping. I reccommend this hotel on your next trip to the Mountains of TN. My family and I stay here several time each year and love it.

Room Tip: several type rooms - from basic, 2 beds, 1 king, rooms with hot tubs to large family rooms. i would...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Randall B
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Nothing fancy just a nice clean room for a great price. This was our first stay at Valley Forge Inn but we will be back. We were treated like family the whole time we stayed. If you are looking for a nice room for a good price try them out.

3  Thank JWWJBEACHBUM
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Valley Forge Inn is very convenient to everything. Rooms are clean and staff has
always been very nice and helpful. My grandkids and I have stayed here several
times and never had any problems or complaints.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank frequenttravelers04
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We went to pigeon forge this weekend and stayed at the Valley Forge INN. It is a great place to stay clean rooms and nice people that work there very friendly, Been going there for 15 years and never had any problems that they did not take care of right away. The personal act like you are the only one staying there and drops what they are doing and help you right then. Love this place and wil not stay anywhere else when going to pigeon forge. Thanks Valley Forge inn for making us feel like we were at home

Room Tip: any room is good there
4  Thank Janet C
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Stayed again at the Valley forge inn everything was just as wonderful as the last couple of times!!!!They have been doing some improvements such as new carpet,new mattress and new gas logs and also new TVs in some rooms!!! This Inn just keeps getting better with every stay! We stayed a total of 6 nights this stay and as we were leaving they were beginning to work on the pool for summer!! The indoor pool was very relaxing and so warm even though it was cold and snowing outside!!! Can't find anything to dislike about the Valley Forge Inn..great value and another great stay..looking forward to another stay!! :)

Room Tip: we allways stay in the same room!!!
5  Thank Minton2010