We have stayed at this Comfort Suites three times and it has always met our expectations.The previous two times we had a room on the back of the hotel where the view isn't all that great.I hesitate to mention this since the secret is out but the rooms on the front have the best mountain views from their balconies.
The beds are very comfortable.The shower pressure is great.We love having the sitting area with the sofa.Sure beats having to relax on the beds to watch TV.
The indoor pool is very nice.Children really seem to enjoy the pools.There are both an indoor pool and an outdoor pool at this hotel.
The breakfast was nice but more seating is needed when the hotel is busy.
The air conditioning in the room worked great and was very quiet unlike another Comfort Suites where we stayed back in August.
I would recommend this Comfort Suites for everyone.It is great for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your vacation off by staying in one of our 76 tastefully appointed suites with all the comforts of home. Virtually all of our rooms have private balconies with breath taking views as this hotel is situated on one of Pigeon Forges highest points. Our ammenties include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub, electronic game room, fitness center, guest laundry and business center. Enjoy our expanded hot continental breakfast complete with scrammbled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit and much much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Suites Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Suites