Comfort Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$69
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Super 8 Pigeon Forge-Emert ST(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$51
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$105
MainStay Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$80
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
$55
ClarionHotels
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$104
$95
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
Travelocity
$179
$159
Hotwire.com
All reviewsteaster laneroom was cleanwafflessmall balconycity viewwould stay here againice machinehot tubweekend tripthe main dragbreakfast barbiscuits and gravythe general managersofa bedeasy accessoutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2008

After we made our reservations, we saw the horrible reviews for this hotel. We didn't know if we wanted to stay there. We asked to see the rooms before we checked in. They were fine.
We had 2 rooms. One faced the front of the hotel and a beautiful view of the mountains. The other faced the back but also had a very nice view.
The beds were very comfortable. The sheets and towels were not stained. We always had plenty of towels and washcloths. The rooms were clean and very, very quiet.
We enjoyed the continental breakfast. There was homemade waffles and biscuits and gravy along with many other items. The area was always stocked and clean. This is one of the better continental breakfasts we have had.
Everyone at the front desk was very nice. They always spoke when you were coming in or going out. They also suggested some great restaurants and shows.
Both couples were very pleased with this hotel. We will definately stay here again when we are in the area.
Mother, daughter and spouses from Ohio

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rogansidn
Reviewed October 19, 2008

I booked this location for a weekend trip to take my daughter and her friend to Pigeon Forge for the weekend. We love the area and have stayed at several hotels, in the 15 years we have been visiting.
It is difficult to find an upscale hotel in this area as it is pretty much for tourists. I travel for business and am a Gold Level with Choice, Hilton and Holiday Inn...about 90 nights per year in hotels.
We checked in late and went up to our room, which was just as requested...I like a high floor and away from the elevator.
The room was comfortable. The hotel was a Radisson years ago and I remember staying there then.

The breakfast was very disappointing...mostly starch (cereal, waffles, donuts, bagels, toast and biscuits and gravy), juice and a basket of apples. There were no eggs, meat or even yogurt. This is not what you find at other Choice properties and I was not impressed. ( I am just back from 2 other Choice properties over the weekend both had much nicer breakfasts).
We came in on Saturday night to find that our beds not only had not been changed, they had not even been made. We left the room tidy and I was confused. Then, there was banging noise at 10;15, apparently a contractor wanted to finish his job on the gazebo and he was sawing and such. I called the front desk to complain and it was noted to tell the manager.
In the morning, I discussed the events with the manager who agreed to comp me some points for my discomfort. He made and effort to accomodate me. He told me that 4 housekeepers had been in an accident.
This hotel could be a nice property and many would say it was just fine. It seems to be full of families and tourists who are probably happy. For those of us who travel frequently coast to coast, it is not at all on the same level as Hampton Inns, Holiday Inn Expresses or several of the other Choice Properties.
It does have a great location and the fall decorations were lovely.
If you travel infrequently and are not picky ...this will be fine but if you expect a bit more then you might look elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 5, 2008

Our room was just OK. had only one chair . The room had no desk. I was surprised at the size of the room, it was very small. The sheets would not stay on the bed. This room was not a suite, although it was advertised as one. The staff had a" I really don't care" attitude. We won't stay here again. Please find another room in Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2008

We stayed at the Comfort Suites for only 1 night and the best thing about our stay was check out, until I discovered that I had been overcharged! When I tried to explain the situation to the Rude man at the front desk he proceeded to tell me that the room had been reserved for 1 adult, So I go on to tell him that I made the reservation for 2 adults and 1 child but he would not accept that. If I had lied to get a better rate then I would have told my Family to wait outside but instead they were standing next to me during the whole check in and check out process.If in fact the reservation had only been for 1 adult then the lady that checked us in should have called my attention to it while my family was standing right there with me! The room was dirty there was food in the floor between the furnishings, there were a bunch of dead bugs in the light fixture next to the tub, the tile around the tub was cracked and chipped badly, the toilet had wooden shims all around the bottom of it (I had never seen that in all my life) the balcony is so small that the 2 chairs are facing each other, there is not enough room to turn them facing forward. We were told at check in NO SMOKING in the room or on the balcony, If you were to smoke then there would be a $150.00 cleaning fee, Yet there were burn marks on the sink and ashes on the balcony where cigarettes had been extinguished. The swimming pool is disgusting! There is scum so thickly around the sides that people had scratched initials and such in it and the chlorine is extra strong, once I saw how nasty the pool walls were I figured they were trying to burn peoples eyeballs out of their heads so they couldn't see the filth! We learned our lesson, We would try staying anywhere but here again! If you are going to have to stay in these conditions you would be better off getting a CHEAP motel.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank LUVS2GOINTN
Reviewed September 7, 2008

The Comfort Suites at Teaster Lane is a great place to stay.

Large, clean rooms with gorgeous views over the Parkway with the mountains in the background.

Lots of free parking, even if a lot of it was on the side and in the back of the hotel. The parking areas were well lit.

The desk manager, Tony, was very friendly and helpful, and whomever was at the desk always had a smile and a hello for us.

The pillow top mattress was very comfy and made for a great sleep. We never heard any noise from adjacent rooms, for a while, we thought we were the only ones on our floor, it was so quiet.

Teaster Lane is like having a secret entrance to PF. Most anywhere you want to go can be accessed from the CS via Teaster Lane without getting onto the Parkway which can be very crowded at times.

The free breakfast was pretty good, the fresh waffles were great, it could use some hard boiled eggs or some other meat on the menu.

We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple