This is such a nice place, clean and good continental breakfast with a good size dining area. Large lobby and friendly staff too. You "can" walk to some sites and to restruants if the trek down n up the hill is ok for you, at the bottom of the hill is a CVS drug store, that's your place to turn, use it as your landmark :-) the room was big and clean and the Internet connection was fine too for WIFI. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your vacation off by staying in one of our 76 tastefully appointed suites with all the comforts of home. Virtually all of our rooms have private balconies with breath taking views as this hotel is situated on one of Pigeon Forges highest points. Our ammenties include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub, electronic game room, fitness center, guest laundry and business center. Enjoy our expanded hot continental breakfast complete with scrammbled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit and much much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Suites Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Suites