“Nice Quiet Place”

Ranked #53 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Knoxville
“Nice Quiet Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

I stayed here and found it to be very quiet, great location. My room was clean and everything was in order. The breakfast was fully stocked when I came down, yea the eggs are not the best, but I have had worse. The buscuit and gravy was very good. And I also enjoyed a waffel. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
ComfortSuites65, Owner at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2011
Thank you for the great review!! We are very excited you have had a great time at our hotel. As with any guest we want all of our guests to have a nice stay in a clean room. At comfort Suites we are committed to your satisfaction. And thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

Room was very nice. Wonderful bed! People were very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
ComfortSuites65, Owner at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2011
Thank you for staying with us, we are very thankful for your review, we are looking to make every guest comfortable, happy, and we hope all of our guest enjoys their stay with us.
Lenoir City, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and knew it was a older comfort suites, but had enjoyed it before. I took my Mother on a little trip and booked our stay here. The employees were great. The lobby and breakfast area are all still in good condition, but our room needed much updating. The tub had about half a gallon of water in it because it had a bad leak. It also had rust stains. We tried to lay down for a nap and the air condition would start to make a very loud roaring noise about every10min. I was very disappointed in breakfast. The scram. eggs were aweful. I asked for bread as I was opting to eat oatmeal. The lady said they didn't have bread for any toast, just bagels.Needless to say I left hungry. Its a great location and the people are nice. They really need to update the rooms and improve on their breakfast.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Barbara2745
Thank you for staying with us, we at Comfort Suites are committed to your satisfaction. We value your feed back as we are always looking to improve our property to make every guest satisfied. We have a Commitment to your satisfaction guarantee. “If you are not satisfied with our accommodations or service, please let the front desk know without delay so we can make it right.” We are looking to improve our rooms and facility, along with our breakfast. Thanks for staying with us and we value your business.
Hermitage, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2011

Great room and location, only downside was because of trees being cut down behind the arena, plenty of stink bugs made their way inside the hotels and in the room...management was able to get rid of a few but they kept entering the room somehow. Great location in the middle of Pigeon Forge, nice and quiet area with lots to do around town. Good stay for the value!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bam_and_maize
ComfortSuites65, Owner at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2011
Thank you for staying with us, we are happy you had a good stay with us. We want every guest that stays with us to enjoy their stay. We are updating our policies and procedures for superior guest Service. Again thank you for staying with us and look forward to your return stay. Check out Tripadvisor.com for a coupon on our property.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2011

My husband and I had planned to see the Smoky mountains and picked ths place to stay. It was off the main road and was quiet. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and the bed was very very comfortable. Breakfast was hot and delicious.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
ComfortSuites65, Owner at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2011
Thank you for staying with us. At Comfort Suites we are committed to your satisfaction. Our staff is happy to accommodate all of our guests. We enjoy feedback from every one of our guests. Again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
Springfield, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2011

I visit Pigeon Forge about four times a year and I always stay at the Comfort Suites in Pigeon Forge. Tony the manager of this property who has been there for 5-6 years goes out of his way for his guest, he and his staff are by far the best out there. What makes this trip so special is that this is the first time I have ever made eye contact with the third shift guy, usually I am sleeping in the middle of the night. I had a sore throat and could not sleep for the itching and coughing and decided I wanted some hot tea with honey, but of course I did not have any honey in my room. My friend said go ask the front desk the hotel may have some, well I did go down and ran into the the night guy his name was Allen as I came out of the elevator he was mopping the lobby and said Please be careful the floor is damp. I ask him if the kitchen had any honey for my tea and he said no we sure don't but let me check the employee stash jar. He placed the mop in the bucket and went in the back off where he produced a large jar with different condiments after going through the entire jar there was one pack of honey and he handed to me and said "I hope this helps, I am sorry there was only one pack." The next morning I go down to have breakfast and the attendant Gi Gi is fabulous, she is very good with the guest that are down for breakfast. She would assist guest with every need, there was one lady in a wheel chair and she served the entire table their food because of the special need. That is above and beyond the duties. Tony once again you and your super staff has out done themselves and I look forward to our visit in July. Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: call Tony and his Staff request mountain view
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us. At Comfort Suites we are committed to your satisfaction. We are very pleased you were happy with your stay with us and we look forward to your return stay with us. Every day we strive to provide our guests with a pleasant stay and we are raising the bar on customer service for an excellent experience.
Hendersonville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2010

This hotel needs some updating. From the entrance, lobby, elevator floors, and rooms. Seems the manager is not putting his money back into the hotel and is doing just enough to keep his status with Comfort Suites franchise. Housekeeping came in and only replaced towels and straightened up bed daily. High speed internet worked in the lobby, and sometimes in the room. Just doesn't measure up to others that we stay in across the US. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
ComfortSuites65, Owner at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 1, 2011
At Comfort Suites we are committed to your satisfaction. We have a Satisfaction Guarantee “ if your’re not satisfied with our accommodations or service, please let the front desk know without delay so we can make it right” As with any guest at our hotel we want every guest to have an excellent stay. We would have liked a chance to make this right by you. Clean rooms and great customer service is our top goal here at Comfort Suites Pigeon Forge. Thank you for staying with us.