We pulled in to see an exterminator going from room to room. When we got the room key and went into the we decided to immediately check out. The mattresses looked as if they were bought when the building was constructed, they were broken in the center, the wallpaper was coming off the walls, the sink was dripping and the sink bowl was rusty, there was an abudance of mold, not mildew, in the bathroom. the carpet was coming up. The waterfall at the pool looked like a water hose. I was afraid to let my children touch anything in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge welcomes you to our pet friendly, family friendly hotel with free WiFi. Located off the Pigeon Forge Parkway, our inn is less than a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Comedy Barn Theater, Fast Tracks Amusement Park, and The Island of Pigeon Forge. We offer free WiFi and cable TV with the NBA Pass available. Microwave & refrigerator, coffee maker, flat screen TV, and work desk in all rooms. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool with kiddie pool (open April – September, weather permitting). Karaoke offered Tuesday thru Sunday evenings. On-site cafe is also available with food and refreshments. The inn also features 24-hour front desk, and fax and copy facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge