“The staff was very friendly. The rooms...”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway
Ranked #50 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
“The staff was very friendly. The rooms...”
Reviewed March 15, 2010

The staff was very friendly. The rooms were nice and clean. Would definitely stay there again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
South Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed March 15, 2010

I'm not usually one to write reviews online, but after reading all the nasty ones, I decided I should speak up. My six year old daughter and I stayed here with a family friend in late January. We had a bit of trouble getting into our room at first, but after that all was well. Yes, the ramps are a bit steep and no, there aren't stairs or elevators. But for the $32 I paid for each night, I was very pleased. If you want luxury accommodations and high prices, go elsewhere. If you want a very good room at a great price, this is the place for you. I will DEFINITELY stay here again!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank marked4God
southern u.s.
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Pls. save you time and money when looking at this place!! Our room was on the very top, had to carry suitcases up very steep inclines up to rooms, no stairs. The people staying next to us were employees of a nascar track next door, who stayed up all hours of the night outside our door smoking and talking loudly. Again, pls. look elsewhere for someplace to stay!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

South Carolina
Reviewed November 23, 2009

My mom and I are budget travelers. We look for a clean place to sleep, since that's pretty much all we do at a hotel. Fancy is nice, but not required. Pigeon Forge Inn & Suites is a clean hotel with a very nice, helpful staff. We had a microwave, fridge and coffee pot. The beds were comfortable and we were beside the outlet stores. (Although there aren't many shops in the upper back part anymore.)
There was a car stolen one night and I mention this not to put blame on the hotel, but to remind people to be careful and cautious when traveling. I do not blame the hotel for this incident. It could have happened anywhere. Pigeon Forge was very busy.
I would stay here again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank JRJ's Mom
Huntington, WV
Reviewed September 15, 2009

I stayed here for two nights in May 2009 and I had no problems. The staff was nice enough with the little interaction I had with them and were helpful with questions concerning area attractions. It was a quick and easy check in and check out process. We had a room on the first floor and it was clean. I didn't see anything wrong with the room. The location is central to everything we needed to do and I would stay there again. This isn't the nicest hotel I've stayed at, no, but the room was clean, comfortable and just fine. After all, you're on vacation, so, if you're like me, that usually means you're just in your hotel room to shower and sleep. And it was more than good enough for that. :)

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank karantimmy
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed July 31, 2009

Many of the reviews for "Pigeon Forge Inn & Suites" (2826 Parkway Ave,) are actually for "Hotel Pigeon Forge Inn & Suites" (2179 Parkway Ave). Both hotels have websites if you google the names.

So, the good news: this hotel does have newly remodelled rooms.

Bad news: it's idea of continental breakfast is Krispy Kreme doughnuts and coffee. The hotel manager has no problem with only offering these two items. "That's why the hotel prices are so low", I was told.

But, that explains why the hotel has so many bad reviews regarding the rooms.

If you are looking for a solid breakfast included in your hotel stay, don't stay here. Keep looking. But, if breakfast isn't your thing and you don't eat hotel continental breakfasts anyway, then you'll actually like this hotel

Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank waybeyondsoccermom
Roanoke, VA
Reviewed July 20, 2009

Stayed here with a baseball team. Should have known that any hotel which has availability for a large group on short notice AND gives a $55 rate is a real dump. I was not disappointed, it WAS a dump! Microwaves and refrigerators in rooms were in poor working order. Was afraid to walk barefoot on the carpet it felt so slimy under foot. Toilet not working, and even though Walmart was just about 1.5 miles down the road, no one could get a plunger and the hotel could not find theirs. Apparently only one person on duty in the entire property. Rooms and suites are small. Very poor continental breakfast.

• Stayed July 2009