Stayed here with a baseball team. Should have known that any hotel which has availability for a large group on short notice AND gives a $55 rate is a real dump. I was not disappointed, it WAS a dump! Microwaves and refrigerators in rooms were in poor working order. Was afraid to walk barefoot on the carpet it felt so slimy under foot. Toilet not working, and even though Walmart was just about 1.5 miles down the road, no one could get a plunger and the hotel could not find theirs. Apparently only one person on duty in the entire property. Rooms and suites are small. Very poor continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge welcomes you to our pet friendly, family friendly hotel with free WiFi. Located off the Pigeon Forge Parkway, our inn is less than a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Comedy Barn Theater, Fast Tracks Amusement Park, and The Island of Pigeon Forge. We offer free WiFi and cable TV with the NBA Pass available. Microwave & refrigerator, coffee maker, flat screen TV, and work desk in all rooms. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool with kiddie pool (open April – September, weather permitting). Karaoke offered Tuesday thru Sunday evenings. On-site cafe is also available with food and refreshments. The inn also features 24-hour front desk, and fax and copy facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge