The staff was very rude. The parking lot is very small. The staff came and took our dirty towels but didn't replace them we had to go to the office and ask for more towels. The staff wouldn't smile and if you spoke to a staff member they would't reply. I will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge welcomes you to our pet friendly, family friendly hotel with free WiFi. Located off the Pigeon Forge Parkway, our inn is less than a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Comedy Barn Theater, Fast Tracks Amusement Park, and The Island of Pigeon Forge. We offer free WiFi and cable TV with the NBA Pass available. Microwave & refrigerator, coffee maker, flat screen TV, and work desk in all rooms. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool with kiddie pool (open April – September, weather permitting). Karaoke offered Tuesday thru Sunday evenings. On-site cafe is also available with food and refreshments. The inn also features 24-hour front desk, and fax and copy facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge