We stayed at the hotel 4 nights, it was wonderful. It had a refrigerator and a small microwave, 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. The beds were very comfortable, very roomy. The breakfast was fantastic with waffles, cereal, biscuits and gravy, Kristy cream rolls. And one day a lady wanted eggs so the man at the hotel cooked her some. The people were just like family. Very helpful with the ares and attractions. It is located in the middle of everything. When we return this is our place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge welcomes you to our pet friendly, family friendly hotel with free WiFi. Located off the Pigeon Forge Parkway, our inn is less than a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Comedy Barn Theater, Fast Tracks Amusement Park, and The Island of Pigeon Forge. We offer free WiFi and cable TV with the NBA Pass available. Microwave & refrigerator, coffee maker, flat screen TV, and work desk in all rooms. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool with kiddie pool (open April – September, weather permitting). Karaoke offered Tuesday thru Sunday evenings. On-site cafe is also available with food and refreshments. The inn also features 24-hour front desk, and fax and copy facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites