This was the least expensive hotel in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg when I booked online ($48), and since we were only staying one night that was all we needed...a cheap bed. However, after experiencing it in person, I would have stayed a week here! The room was very pleasantly decorated and clean, and included a good size fridge (for a hotel room), microwave, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, and even a desk. The pool was also clean and well maintained, fairly large, and had an attached kiddie pool. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hotel itself was centrally located so we could walk to eat, go-karts, etc. We would love to stay here again next time we visit the Pigeon Forge area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge welcomes you to our pet friendly, family friendly hotel with free WiFi. Located off the Pigeon Forge Parkway, our inn is less than a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Comedy Barn Theater, Fast Tracks Amusement Park, and The Island of Pigeon Forge. We offer free WiFi and cable TV with the NBA Pass available. Microwave & refrigerator, coffee maker, flat screen TV, and work desk in all rooms. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool with kiddie pool (open April – September, weather permitting). Karaoke offered Tuesday thru Sunday evenings. On-site cafe is also available with food and refreshments. The inn also features 24-hour front desk, and fax and copy facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge