I don't know how all these bad reviews were true. My family and I stayed here during the Dolly Day Parade weekend in May of 2009. I must say we loved this hotel!! The room was absolutely beautiful! It had beautiful red oak walls, cedar post beds, tv with tons of channels, microwave, refrigerator, and beautiful wall and ceiling decor!! I asked when making the reservations for a certain room on the 1st floor and the hotel staff gave it to us with no problems whatsoever. It is a drive up to your room hotel, so it is very easily accessible. Everything was nice and clean and very quiet considering the location. The staff was extremely nice and helpful, talking casually with us every time we returned from doing sightseeing, shopping, etc. The location is excellent! It is directly beside the Dixie Stampede, only 1/2 mile from Dollywood and Splash Country, tons of shopping within walking distance, restaurants, and there is a trolley stop right out front. The only bad things about this hotel are that there is no pool and no continental breakfast. If you are visiting the Pigeon Forge area, are on a budget, looking for a wonderful stay, and close and convenient to everything, this is the hotel for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location! Located next to Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge on the Parkway within close proximity to the area's best restaurants, attractions, theaters, outlet malls and Dollywood Theme Park. Oversized guest rooms offer your choice of one king or two double beds and special value amenities including FREE continental breakfast. All rooms are equipped with mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. For those who must stay connected or the need to mix a little business with pleasure, you will find a spacious work desk in your room with access to FREE High Speed Wireless Internet and FREE local calls. An outdoor pool is available along with ample parking easily accommodating tour buses, vans and oversized vehicles. Group planners enjoy Trip Rewards points which can be used toward stays at all Wyndham hotels and many national retail chains. You can even take a short Trolley ride to even more attractions. Whether you choose to relax or stay busy this is where you want to stay. We look forward to serving your lodging needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodge at Mill Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Family Inns Of America - East Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Family Hotel Of America
- Family Hotel Pigeon Forge