“dirty smoky and bad”

Lodge at Mill Creek
Ranked #86 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I checked in went to my room and was about knocked over by the smell of cigarette smoke and liquor, there was only one light that worked and it was very dim.....Went back to the office and their remedy was to move me to a smoking room (does that make sense?). Got in touch with expedia ( will never do prepay again) and they contacted the hotel, got me out of their and got me a refund. I made my own reservations with another hotel. I will never ever ever ever go there again and will never do the prepay or express deals thing again. Totally ruined the first day of my 3 day weekend trip. Oh yeah and there were dunk people sitting outside my room still drinking! SERIOUSLY!?

Room Tip: Don't do it at ALL!!!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Pigeon Forge, TN
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Well, to start it off, the pics make it look a lot better then what it actually is. The place is filthy. Dirty tub, floors weren't vacuumed, and toilet was nasty. To beat all, our door lock stopped working on our second night. All of our stuff inside with no way to get to it. Had a guy come out and use the MASTER key and it still would not open. Finally, over an hr later, we got into our room. Lastly, this hotel is sketchy. Don't stay here. I have tonight and tomm night to stay and then I will be glad to leave here. Me and my wife come to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg a lot and this is by far the worst hotel we have stayed in. So, take this advice and spend the few extra dollars for a nicer place!!!

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Upset_customers09

Travelers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Madisonville
Reviewed August 13, 2014

The overall stay was great the room was clean the bathroom was clean but the beds where very stiff and increased my back pain as well as my France's back pain so what was suppose to be a relaxing trip turned into trying to stop the pain

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel because of the cheap price and because I can honestly say I've never had a truly terrible experience even with cheap hotels. But this hotel, by far, is the worst I've stayed in. Two of the lamps in the room didn't work. We found three small round bugs on the ceiling. There were little larva-looking wormish things in the ice bucket. Elevator didn't work and WiFi didn't work at all. We were placed so far away from the office, facing some sketchy side street. Not convenient at all to even go get breakfast. The room number on our door was also falling off and was stuck into a little crevice so it wouldn't fall. After the bugs on the ceiling and in the ice bucket, I was so nervous while trying to go to sleep. I was holding on hope for breakfast, but not good there either. My friend opened a packet of oatmeal but they told us the hot water was broken and that we should just pour cold water and microwave the bowl. Two coffee machines and neither one was hot. Other than that, choices were pretty limited for breakfast.
Now given all my complaints, the staff was average, nice enough. We did have a hair dryer and breakfast and all the commodities that were promised us including very, very limited wifi.
Overall, I would recommend paying an extra ten or even twenty bucks to get a place a hundred times more decent, clean, and comfortable than this one.

• Stayed August 2014