This is the only place we could book and it is awful. A/C clicked all the time, the commode leaked, mold in room (woke up with headache everyday), and have no idea as to when bedspreads had been cleaned. Next time we would stay in Knoxville and drive if we have too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location! Located next to Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge on the Parkway within close proximity to the area's best restaurants, attractions, theaters, outlet malls and Dollywood Theme Park. Oversized guest rooms offer your choice of one king or two double beds and special value amenities including FREE continental breakfast. All rooms are equipped with mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. For those who must stay connected or the need to mix a little business with pleasure, you will find a spacious work desk in your room with access to FREE High Speed Wireless Internet and FREE local calls. An outdoor pool is available along with ample parking easily accommodating tour buses, vans and oversized vehicles. Group planners enjoy Trip Rewards points which can be used toward stays at all Wyndham hotels and many national retail chains. You can even take a short Trolley ride to even more attractions. Whether you choose to relax or stay busy this is where you want to stay. We look forward to serving your lodging needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodge at Mill Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Family Inns Of America - East Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Family Hotel Of America
- Family Hotel Pigeon Forge