Ok I will start by stating we DID NOT end up staying here! We took a trip up to cades cove & gatlinburg and decided to get a hotel in pigeon forge (Saturday 6/25/11) we live about a little over an hour away from Pigeon Forge so we normally just drive home but this night we were tired and thought we'd stay and take a walk around later...but after we took a look at a room at this hotel we ran out of there and drove home! When we first got to the hotel we went and looked at the room we would be getting before we paid or booked it...The outside of the hotel looks a little run down but I decided not to judge a book by it cover, and then when we got on the elevator it was extremely dirty and gross and shook all the way up to the 4th floor where we got off, but I just though ok ill just take the stairs next time....we got to the room and walk in and as soon as we did I was very disappointed!! The first room you walk into is the living room and it had a small loveseat that was covered in stains and burns!! The carpet was FILTHY!! then you walk through the bathroom, the bathroom door didnt open all the way because the bathroom was so small and the tub was in the way...and the worst thing was there was PEE in the toilet and on the floor...it was soo disgusting!! then there were two doors(kind of like opening closet doors) that opened to the bedroom which had no ceiling lights only a lamp that was on the far side of the room, the room with the bed was tiny and there were no windows so it was dark and very suffocating(i am a little bit of a claustrophobic so that doesnt help!!) We ran out of the room, down the stairs( which werent any better then taking the elevator because they were extremely dirty and stunk!!) gave the key right back and left right away!! I would not advise anyone to stay there!!! the rate for the night would have been $80 plus taxes but i wouldnt pay a dime to stay in this place...and its really a shame because its in such a convenient and great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location! Located next to Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge on the Parkway within close proximity to the area's best restaurants, attractions, theaters, outlet malls and Dollywood Theme Park. Oversized guest rooms offer your choice of one king or two double beds and special value amenities including FREE continental breakfast. All rooms are equipped with mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. For those who must stay connected or the need to mix a little business with pleasure, you will find a spacious work desk in your room with access to FREE High Speed Wireless Internet and FREE local calls. An outdoor pool is available along with ample parking easily accommodating tour buses, vans and oversized vehicles. Group planners enjoy Trip Rewards points which can be used toward stays at all Wyndham hotels and many national retail chains. You can even take a short Trolley ride to even more attractions. Whether you choose to relax or stay busy this is where you want to stay. We look forward to serving your lodging needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodge at Mill Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Family Inns Of America - East Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Family Hotel Of America
- Family Hotel Pigeon Forge