We stayed at the motel on May 5, 2007. We arrived at 3pm and was able to check right in. Our room was joined with a lock-out unit which made my husband nervous. The room and bathroom were clean. The beds were very, very firm. The indoor pool was nice since the weather on Saturday was rainy and dreary. The free breakfast was the normal bagels, toast, waffles, juice, cereal, etc. The overall service staff was good. Nobody went out their way to do anything special for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The very finest in accommodations are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our ideal location in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is only 10 miles from the Sugarlands Welcome Center entrance. Outlet Shopping centers are just minutes away and a very convenient drive or trolley ride from us. For that special occasion, romantic weekend or well planned family vacation, Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge offers a variety of hotel accommodations and amenities sure to please all travelers. Free Hot Continental Breakfast • Family Rooms • Whirlpool Rooms • Non-Smoking Rooms • Queen and King Beds • In-room Coffee Makers, Microwaves and Small Refrigerators • Hairdryers • Flat Screen Televisions • Free Premium Movie Channel & Wireless Internet • Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs. ELEVATOR. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Toni Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Toni Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Best Western Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Best Western