This is a nice affordable hotel with decent amenities. We were on the second floor and at certain times during the evening kids from a youth conference were extremely loud with Olympic sprints on the walkways from room to room. They could also be taught how to knock so the whole motel did not hear them. The breakfast was fine on Saturday and Monday. We could not get to it on Sunday because there was a line out the door. The beds and bathroom were nice and clean.
We would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The very finest in accommodations are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our ideal location in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is only 10 miles from the Sugarlands Welcome Center entrance. Outlet Shopping centers are just minutes away and a very convenient drive or trolley ride from us. For that special occasion, romantic weekend or well planned family vacation, Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge offers a variety of hotel accommodations and amenities sure to please all travelers. Free Hot Continental Breakfast • Family Rooms • Whirlpool Rooms • Non-Smoking Rooms • Queen and King Beds • In-room Coffee Makers, Microwaves and Small Refrigerators • Hairdryers • Flat Screen Televisions • Free Premium Movie Channel & Wireless Internet • Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs. ELEVATOR. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Toni Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Toni Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Best Western Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Best Western