“better than expected.”

Best Western Toni Inn
Ranked #23 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed June 10, 2013

my wife and i just stayed over the weekend. it was clean, upkept , and the employees was friendly, and helpful. the grounds was clean and upkept. it was a relaxing stay. the king bed was comfortable, room was clean. i can't find anything negative to say bad about our stay. my wife and i stayed here 30 years ago when we got married, the Toni motel has aged well.

Room Tip: the motel has three levels , we stayed on the third floor a little quiter.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank doug c

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I came for a 3 day get away,we first checked in @ Best Western Plaza when we opened the door the carpet look like it had huge wet spots NEEDLESS TO SAY WE GOT OUR MONEY BACK !
We went across the sreet to Toni Best Western...we were greeted by a sweet lady named Rebecca, hubby explain what happen across the street,Rebecca took time to show us 2 rooms she was very friendly.We booked our room and had a great stay... house keeper lady we spoke to was awesome :) thank you for taking care of us..
If I can get three days for the same price I'm coming back in July with my daughter n 2 grandsons ... ( we both work 4 school n have the summer off :)... if your reading this trying to decide if you should book a room here I would tell you YES DO IT... HEADING BACK TO OHIO TODAY I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE :(
A HUGE THANK YOU TO MS.REBECCA..

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was my 4th time staying here and it did not disappoint. They have remodeled since I was here last. Our room was super clean. We were in room 106. The new mattresses were a little more firm than I like but still comfortable. These rooms are a nice size and the fridge comes in handy with a toddler. It was busy Memorial Day weekend but did clear out after the holiday. The only suggestion I have is that they should number the parking and assign each spot to a room. If you have more than one car in your party, the other should park out front in the extra parking. That is my only complaint.

Room Tip: I prefer the bottom floor and don't stay in the indoor pool area unless you want to hear a lot o...
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were located on the "right" side of #441 S. @ traffic light #8 giving us just a short drive to Gatlinburg by-pass to GSMNP road to Cherokee & Blue Ridge Parkway. Total property inside & out was exceptionally clean. Crews were very busy landscaping,painting,& freshening throughout. Dixie Stampede is directly across road. Looking south from BW you can see Cracker Barrel & Krispy Kreme on same side of road.Looking north you can see Denny;s & a Texas Roadhouse within walking distance on same side of BW. The leading grocer(Food City) in this area is just one light north.Price paid on Friday night in May was$66. Property has both indoor & outdoor heated pools & hot tubs. Breakfast is adequate. Tall mini-fridge & microwave. Internet was good. Lastly, coming in from NE from I-40@ exit #432 via us#411 by turning left @ light #17.1 on veteran's blvd we missed virtually all of sevierville - pigeon forge traffic madness ending @ light 8 less than 1/2 mile from BW(on the right side of the road of course.)

Room Tip: Some rooms have entrances opening to indoor pool complex. Unless you have small children or will use...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank palmettosojourner
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The motel is old and run down BAD. Terrible plumbing, bedding, and carpet is nasty. Needs a whole new update. I was very disappointed with a Best Western to have let this poor conditions continue. I do love Best Western motels, but not this one at all. I would never stay there. The one across the street appears to be in better condition. I would try that one. Staff here has its problems as well, that I hope management is taking care of.

Room Tip: Go across the street to that motel!!
1  Thank milly s
BestWesternToniInn, General Manager at Best Western Toni Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding expectations. Our guests' satisfaction is important to us and we will be using all feedback to implement improvements to ensure we offer a great experience for all guests.

I hope that everyone will consider staying with us so that we can have a chance to provide a superior experience.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge, TN is a nice, clean hotel for all travelers. The Toni Inn does accept dogs too. The room was clean and comfortable. The refrigerator is bigger than the average hotel refrigerator. The room does come with a microwave too. There is a free breakfast in the morning. The free breakfast consists of: Cold cereal, gravy and biscuits, hot cereal, toast and bagels, honey buns, waffles, boiled eggs, coffee, orange and apple juice, water, and milk. The waffle shaped teddy bears was different. I did not like the cold, boiled eggs. But I poured the hot gravy over the eggs to warm them up. The front desk people were nice and helpful. The Toni Inn is nicely located near some good restaurants. We enjoyed the Texas Roadhouse next door. I also recommend Big Daddy's Pizzeria down the road. It is located on the other side of the road about two miles down. The parking lot was a little small. We would stay there again!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Toni Inn. It was great! We booked a room with a king size bed, however the mattress was very firm and we were uncomfortable. The next morning, we told the front desk of our concern, and without any hesitation, she took us to another room so we could feel the matresses. They were amazing, and we were moved to that room (306..get it if you can!). The breakfast was good, waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereals and the like. We enjoyed it every morning! All of the staff we encountered were very friendly, we even had my brother and his family book a night while we were there! I would highly recommend the Toni Inn...we will be back soon!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple