“Nice Hotel!!!”

Best Western Toni Inn
Ranked #22 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge, TN is a nice, clean hotel for all travelers. The Toni Inn does accept dogs too. The room was clean and comfortable. The refrigerator is bigger than the average hotel refrigerator. The room does come with a microwave too. There is a free breakfast in the morning. The free breakfast consists of: Cold cereal, gravy and biscuits, hot cereal, toast and bagels, honey buns, waffles, boiled eggs, coffee, orange and apple juice, water, and milk. The waffle shaped teddy bears was different. I did not like the cold, boiled eggs. But I poured the hot gravy over the eggs to warm them up. The front desk people were nice and helpful. The Toni Inn is nicely located near some good restaurants. We enjoyed the Texas Roadhouse next door. I also recommend Big Daddy's Pizzeria down the road. It is located on the other side of the road about two miles down. The parking lot was a little small. We would stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,339)

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Toni Inn. It was great! We booked a room with a king size bed, however the mattress was very firm and we were uncomfortable. The next morning, we told the front desk of our concern, and without any hesitation, she took us to another room so we could feel the matresses. They were amazing, and we were moved to that room (306..get it if you can!). The breakfast was good, waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereals and the like. We enjoyed it every morning! All of the staff we encountered were very friendly, we even had my brother and his family book a night while we were there! I would highly recommend the Toni Inn...we will be back soon!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed for three nights in mid-May while hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I don’t care about a lot of fancy extra stuff. I wanted a basic room not too far from the park that was quiet, clean, included breakfast and at a reasonable price. This hotel was perfect. The room was nice and clean, even in the corners. The bed was comfortable and triple-sheeted (an extra sheet on top of the blanket) without my even asking. I didn't hear any noise from other rooms or the outside. Breakfast was simple and the coffee was always hot and fresh.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This place is what I like to call "my second home". If you're looking for a hassle free place to vacation, well Toni's Best Western is the place to go. Robert & his staff stand ready to help you during your stay. If you are worried about germs or concerned about cleanliness, just consider that taken care of also. My room was immaculate, not one speck of dust. Trust me, I looked. My mother & I wiped down everything with clorox wipes & a napkin. We wiped down the tv remote, door knobs, telephone & even the night stands there was no dust or dirt to be found. Like I said, "Your stay will be worry free".

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I love this hotel, I stay there every time I go to pigeon forge! This place has the friendliest employees, they are so nice and very helpful every time I stay there. They go above and beyond! The hotel rooms are very big and very clean!!! The beds are so comfortable, I've stayed at the Gaylord hotel in Nashville and I like the beds better at best western Toni inn! The bathrooms are really clean also. They have a indoor pool and jacuzzi and a pool and jacuzzi outside (pool is heated) they are both clean. The only thing that is wrong is their wifi doesn't work very well. I couldn't get much stuff on my iPad to pull up. But I love this hotel, oh and their rates are very good also.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lance J
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This makes the 2nd time tht I have stayd at this hotel and they have bn so friendly and super clean. The wifi is alittle slow but eeverything else was great. I would recomend thm to anyone. Plus there beds and pillows wer the most comfortable ones iv ever used. They also have a indoor and outdoor pool and hot tube. I used the outdoor and they wer both fantastic.

Room Tip: They have the most comfy beds iv ever slept on. Lol
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Do not listen to the bad reviews on here. The Best Western Toni Inn is GREAT! There Mangement is excellent and their staff always ready to help and they are friendly! Thank You Robert and your staff for making this a wonderful trip! I took 40 seniors there and had no complaints!!

Room Tip: Do not listen to the bad reviews on here, The Best Western Toni Inn is Great! Excellent Management...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends