We have stayed here at least 3 different times and it is always consistently good. The rooms are clean and access to all of the attractions is convenient. Parking is very easy and you are in the middle of the strip so you can walk to most places if you want. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The very finest in accommodations are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our ideal location in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is only 10 miles from the Sugarlands Welcome Center entrance. Outlet Shopping centers are just minutes away and a very convenient drive or trolley ride from us. For that special occasion, romantic weekend or well planned family vacation, Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge offers a variety of hotel accommodations and amenities sure to please all travelers. Free Hot Continental Breakfast • Family Rooms • Whirlpool Rooms • Non-Smoking Rooms • Queen and King Beds • In-room Coffee Makers, Microwaves and Small Refrigerators • Hairdryers • Flat Screen Televisions • Free Premium Movie Channel & Wireless Internet • Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs. ELEVATOR. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Toni Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Toni Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Best Western Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Best Western