The breakfast was so good, biscuits and gravy, eggs. ,cereal with many cholces; ,juices and tea , coffee.they have inside pool and outside pool.the rooms were so clean and the beds and pillows were comfortable, the staff was so considerant. and always ask if we needed anything.The parking was set up so you had enough room to get in and out of your car easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The very finest in accommodations are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our ideal location in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is only 10 miles from the Sugarlands Welcome Center entrance. Outlet Shopping centers are just minutes away and a very convenient drive or trolley ride from us. For that special occasion, romantic weekend or well planned family vacation, Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge offers a variety of hotel accommodations and amenities sure to please all travelers. Free Hot Continental Breakfast • Family Rooms • Whirlpool Rooms • Non-Smoking Rooms • Queen and King Beds • In-room Coffee Makers, Microwaves and Small Refrigerators • Hairdryers • Flat Screen Televisions • Free Premium Movie Channel & Wireless Internet • Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs. ELEVATOR. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Toni Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Toni Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Best Western Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Best Western