TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena

from $99.00
from $19.95
from $20.15
More Info
All reviews climbing area dodge ball rock climbing ninja warrior foam pit hour pass candy shop virtual reality all ages two hours year olds great place for kids rainy day older kids military discount lots of fun only complaint
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2017

This place was great for the kids. The price was reasonable. Will return when we go back again. Suggest going here if you ever visit Pigeon Forge.

Date of experience: July 2016
Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

We are happy you all had fun! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Fun environment ! My 4 year old had a blast! The candy shop is an added bonus! My teenage kids also enjoyed themselves. Will return our next vacation

Date of experience: February 2017
Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2017

We are happy you all had fun! Can't wait to see you next time

Reviewed February 1, 2017

My family and I visited today and my sons loved it. My boys are ages 14 and 21 and both had a blast. This is a great place for anyone to burn off energy and just have fun. Different areas to enjoy such as a dodge ball area, basketball, jousting over large foam blocks, an obstacle course, large trampoline area, a platform area to fall down onto a huge air bag and an area for small children to play.. My boys also really loved the climbing area and the boy who clipped them in their harness each time could not have been more helpful and patient. All the employees were great which always makes for a nice visit. Very large arcade and nice candy store also. This place has it all. We will be back.

Date of experience: February 2017

We are happy you all had fun! Can't wait to see you next time

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

We took our 3 year old for her birthday and we were worried she wouldn't be big enough to enjoy the park so we asked the staff and they were SO nice! They allowed us to look around before purchasing a ticket. My daughter absolutely loved it! There's an area specifically for children under 42" tall that includes trampolines, a foam pit, slides, and a huge ball bit. It was $14 for an hour and that included the grip socks so it was definitely worth it and she slept like a baby when we got back to the hotel! We plan on coming back during our next stay at pigeon forge!

Date of experience: January 2017
Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

We are so happy that you had a great time with us, and that your daughter had a fun birthday! We can't wait to see you again :)

Reviewed January 24, 2017

I took my daughter and two of her friends here to celebrate her birthday. They had a wonderful time and I felt that their package deals were reasonably priced. The activity areas were clean and the staff were diligent in making sure everyone obeyed the rules and stayed safe. I also liked that there were places for parents to sit and watch their children while they enjoyed the activities. We will be visiting again soon!

Date of experience: January 2017
Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2017

We are so happy you all had a fun time celebrating a birthday! We hope to see you again!