“Tons of fun!”

TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena
Ranked #15 of 44 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Want to fly high, flip into an airbag, or dunk like Jordan? Sevier County's first trampoline park offers a safe and extreme adventure for people of all ages. TopJump features all the traditional trampoline park attractions and has the nation's first sky-high climbing adventure, Clip 'n Climb. The park also includes a HUGE arcade, Sugar Rush Candy Store, and a place to relax and see the whole park called TopView. We are located between light #8 and #10 on the Parkway near Dixie Stampede!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 9, 2016

I don't know what I loved more about this place, the fact that my kids had so much fun, or that they were too worn out to do anything but sleep the whole way back to the hotel! We've been in Tennessee now for the passed 4 days and had nothing but great experiences, but this one takes the cake. It's a fun, great way to exercise and the staff was phenomenal! Kyle was very helpful in the trampolines, and the arcade girl had my boys rolling on the floor laughing! Love this place! Definitely would recommend to anyone! We will absolutely be back the next time we come to Gatlinburg!

Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

We are so happy you all had a great time with us! We hope you all had a great vacation, and we cannot wait to see you again! :)

All reviews
"year olds"
in 10 reviews
"different areas"
in 4 reviews
"the staff was friendly and helpful"
"combo package"
"rainy day"
in 8 reviews
"arcade games"

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

We went to top jump for my little girls birthday party and it was phenomenal! When we got there they couldn't find where we had booked online and the lady helped us get everything squared away, prepared the party room and got the food and drinks ready. The kids had a blast!! There was something for everyone to do! They had a place for the younger kids and tons of stuff for the older ones!! Everyone was so nice and friendly and willing to help! They went above and beyond to turn what could have been a disaster into one of the absolute best birthdays my child has had! We will absolutely be back!!! It was AMAZING!!!!! I would absolutely recommend this establishment it by far has the best staff you can ask for especially when dealing with kids!!!

We are so happy you all had a great birthday! We are glad we were able to make your birthday even more special. We can't wait to see you again :)

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

A new Clean Jump facility. My kids liked the rock walls the best. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Especially the young man working the rock climbing wall
It was close to $50 for 2 kids to jump and climb for 2 hours. Nice setting area upstairs for the parents.

We are so happy you all had fun! We hope to see you on your next visit :)

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

We went early and I would think that would be best for younger kids. We didn't do the climbing, just the jumping. Some of the employees were super helpful. One of the ladies played with my son almost his entire hour. There is even a little area for kids not big enough to jump.

Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2016

We are so happy you had a great time with us! We hope to see you again! :)

See more reviews
Reviewed October 3, 2016

We visited TopJump around 5:30 on a Friday afternoon (September 30). It was not crowded and our kids wanted to do clip and climb. They had the entire floor to themselves (3 of them) and were able to do every activity they wanted. They thoroughly enjoyed this place and the trampoline park was amazing too. I regret I didn't play with my kids...next time, however, I will. We will definitely go back on our next visit to the Smokies!

Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

We are so happy you all had a great time with us! We can't wait for you all to come back to Pigeon Forge so you can put your climbing skills to the test! :D