Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

from $19.95
More Info
from $28.91
More Info
All reviews climbing area dodge ball rock climbing ninja warrior candy store foam pit air bag obstacle course hour package safety video hour pass bigger kids all ages the staff was friendly and helpful different areas year olds two hours
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

A new Clean Jump facility. My kids liked the rock walls the best. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Especially the young man working the rock climbing wall
It was close to $50 for 2 kids to jump and climb for 2 hours. Nice setting area upstairs for the parents.

Date of experience: October 2016
Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

We are so happy you all had fun! We hope to see you on your next visit :)

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

We went early and I would think that would be best for younger kids. We didn't do the climbing, just the jumping. Some of the employees were super helpful. One of the ladies played with my son almost his entire hour. There is even a little area for kids not big enough to jump.

Date of experience: October 2016
Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2016

We are so happy you had a great time with us! We hope to see you again! :)

Reviewed October 3, 2016

We visited TopJump around 5:30 on a Friday afternoon (September 30). It was not crowded and our kids wanted to do clip and climb. They had the entire floor to themselves (3 of them) and were able to do every activity they wanted. They thoroughly enjoyed this place and the trampoline park was amazing too. I regret I didn't play with my kids...next time, however, I will. We will definitely go back on our next visit to the Smokies!

Date of experience: September 2016
Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

We are so happy you all had a great time with us! We can't wait for you all to come back to Pigeon Forge so you can put your climbing skills to the test! :D

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Okay so we we're really excited to try a new trampoline park close to home. Let's just say we will stick to Jump Jam in Knoxville. Way overpriced and you pay for a hour of jump time that you don't actually receive. Not toddler friendly nor friendly to mothers who have teenagers, a five year old and a toddler unless I had two more of me. A whole separate section for toddlers which my little boy wanted nothing to do with (he wanted to be with the big kids). 1/2 hours into jumping they called us off the floor when we had 25 minutes left of our hour. Staff is very rude and flat out disrespectful. Watch your receipt of you go there they charged me for socks when I didn't need there socks (I actually had them give me my cash back and handed them there socks back) save yourself some money and explore other trampoline parks this one is not worth the hassle.

1  Thank Scott200
Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2016

Hey Cristy! I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us. We typically have great customer reviews. We allow grip socks from any trampoline park to be brought in. The reason we require them is for sanitary reasons. The reason you heard a call at 6:15 for you color is because it was for our climbing arena not for jumping (sorry for the confusion there). Our jumping times end on the top and at the 1/2 hour, and our climb times end on the 15 and 45. The reasons we separate the toddlers from the kids is so other children won't injure them. I'm sorry you had the poor experience with us. Send me an email to contact@topjump.com so I can get more information on the staff you interacted with. Thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

We weren't exactly sure if we wanted to go here but when we stopped in to check it out, we bought tickets then and there! We had a BLAST climbing with Tater Man.

Date of experience: September 2016
Chucky B, Owner at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

We are so happy you all had fun! I'll let Tater Man know you gave him a shoutout! We cannot wait to see you again!