Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed January 21, 2020

My family came for lunch and knew we’d have to wait a bit for a table because we’re a pretty large party. We told them how many people and that we would need high chairs. After 15 minutes, we were shown to two booths. No high chairs. No asking if this was okay. Just shown booths and left. When the server came over, we asked if we could move to one of the larger empty tables in the back. She said that a large group had called ahead and it was reserved for them. Okay. Not her fault. So we ordered. Then 10 minutes later, a smaller family was seated at one of those tables. When I talked to the manager, he said the large group didn’t show up. Instead of offering to let us move, he kept offering us high chairs since I’d mentioned them when I complained. No, our toddlers have already thrown their fits and finally content. Even though we are now eating with toddlers in our laps, it’s not worth moving them and starting over. I also do not want my toddler in a high chair at the end of a booth in the way of every server in our section. When we were asked about checks, my dad told the server that he and my mom at the other booth were going to be on the same check and the server said she couldn’t because they were on separate tables. We were so frustrated at this point, he just said fine. The orders weren’t correct, the silverware was dirty, the food was just okay, the salsa is not okay. On top of all of that, one member of my family got sick that evening and threw it all up.
Do yourself a favor and don’t eat here.

Date of visit: January 2020
YouMatter, Agency / Consultant at No Way Jose's Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for visiting us, we are so thankful to you for leaving your feedback from your visit to No Way Jose’s. Thank you for your patience during your visit. I would like to apologize for your recent experience and we’re disappointed that we did not provide you with our high-quality service during your visit. We are also disappointed to hear that the food failed to meet and exceed your expectations. I would like to apologize for the manner in which you and your issue were addressed. We aim to provide each customer with great service and we failed to provide that service to you. We value your business and are saddened that this particular visit wasn’t what you were hoping for. We take all feedback very seriously and we have reviewed your comments with our staff. Again, thank you for visiting us at No Way Jose’s Pigeon Forge and for leaving a review. We hope you will reconsider and visit us again soon for a better experience.

Write a reviewReviews (1,996)

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Stopped here after seeing Kanye's Sunday Service at the LaConte Center... excellent food - I had the Mexican Pizza which was delicious, but my favorite thing was the cheese dip. As someone who can eat Mexican food every day (and eats it often) - I'm really picky about cheese dip and this was some of the best I've ever had! My friend, who was with me, felt the same way. Great meal, quick and friendly service.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We have dined in the Gatlinburg location which was a gem. The Pigeon Forge location is nothing like Gatlinburg. The portions are much smaller, the wait staff was unkind and not attentive. We won’t visit this location again and not sure if we will go to the other again.

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you so much for your patience and for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear that you were dissatisfied with the service and the portion sizes. We take all feedback seriously, and we thank you for your input. Thank you again for visiting No Way Jose’s Cantina Pigeon Forge and for leaving a review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Everything the four of us ordered was amazing. Service was terrific and fast. Very large portions for the money.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Pigeon Forge on a holiday week!!! Everywhere was packed, but the little man wanted Mexican. The 30 minute wait was not bad and the fresh salsa was amazing. The service and our entrees were very good and price was very reasonable!! Would eat there again anytime!!!

Date of visit: December 2019