“Good food ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We are big Mexican food lovers and eat at these types of restaurants all the time. I come from a Mexican background so it's easy for me to recognize authentic food.
I'll say that it was really good. Portions were not as big as most Mexican places I've been but quality was good. Would recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice young waitress it was her 5th day on the job and did a great job. I had the Carne Asada and my wife had the taco and anchilada combo and we both enjoyed our food very much. The portions are pretty large so come hungry!!!!!.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Salsa is terrible. Its watery with chopped vegetables. Nit enough pork for carnitas and enchiladas were average. Dont expect to be wowed.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Showed up at 9:30 only to be told they were closed, after calling around 7 and being told they were open till 10pm. Apparently, they've got all the business they can handle.

Go somewhere else.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

if the rest rooms would have been cleaner would have gotten a five star.. the food was good,so was the service fast and friendly just the way i like it..the price was great.. food was very good got alot for the price.. the kids loved it and loved the decor.. they also sell no way jose shirts. which my wife loved.. will be one of the places we will return to next time there.. Thanks for a good time !!!