other travelers have booked this property

Review of A Heavenly View

A Heavenly View
Living room w/TV and Sofa Sleeper Living Room w/MultiGame Arcade and Sofa Sleeper
Check Availability
Full Kitchen
Dining Room
King Bed
Jacuzzi Tub in Bedroom
Enjoy the view from deck
Hot Tub
A Heavenly View Cabin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Robert G
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“If I had known.”
Reviewed October 23, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The road and driveway were intimidating. The mattress was a tempuric style and very hot. Some people swea,r by them, but I never slept much during my stay. The view was breath taking and I loved the deck. I also did not care for that we had to do housekeeping. I travel a lot and for that amount of money they should even shine my shoes.

Date of stay: October 2016
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing