“A must do - A highlight of our trip”

Iron Mountain Metal Craft
Ranked #7 of 22 Tours in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed January 8, 2018

My son loves the TV Show Forged in Fire. He was introduced to Mr. Bowman. What a gracious man to take the time to speak with us. We signed up to make knives with Iron Mountain a few days later. What a great activity. I highly recommend but sign up early. They book up FAST.

1  Thank David M
in 26 reviews
"horseshoe"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

My cousin and I were visiting the area and saw this business online. We both made made knives from railroad spikes. It was a great experience. We both enjoyed it and highly recommend it! The staff was very nice and helpful. A must do....

Reviewed December 27, 2017

This was the highlight of our trip. Watching my wife make a hand forged knife, A memory I will never forget.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Something you must try--does not take long, and is not something you are likely to do anywhere else. You can make (with some help of course!) your own knife! Did this mostly because my husband wanted to do it, but I was glad I did. My 13 year old son and 10 year old daughter did it as well. Great family activity for an hour or so in the great Old Mill area of Pigeon Forge. Everyone enjoyed it and was able to take home a souvenir. Great price as well.

Date of experience: November 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed November 7, 2017

At first I thought this was going to be a bit hokey and touristy, but it turned out to be great fun. Both the kids and adults with us made knives and had an awesome time. It was a lot of work and I'm glad I didn't choose to make the most difficult knife. The staff makes it a lot of fun by joking and encouraging you. The youngest in our group was 11 yrs old and they do offer a knife that takes less work for younger guests to make. I would definitely recommend doing this while in Pigeon Forge.

Date of experience: October 2017