“Felt like home”
other travelers have booked this property
Cozy up to the Fireplace Awesome Mountain Views
Dine in the Full Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Relax in the Porch Swing or Log Rockers
2 Level Deck w/ kids clubhouse below
Read a book or take a nap in the newly added loft daybed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Susan T
“Felt like home”
Reviewed September 13, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Smoky Mountain Visions was exactly as promised on the Trip Advisor website. It was beautiful, clean and had all the amenities of home and a stunning view of the mountains. My husband and I, after eight years of caring for my parents, needed a rest and that is exactly what we got from our stay at the cabin. It was so lovely and had the seclusion we sought even though there were other cabins just up the hill. (I want a new couch and chair like those at the cabin.) What we like least was the mattress and pillows: they were a bit uncomfortable for sleep. We purchased new pillows after the first night and that helped. I also was a bit shocked at the steep twisting climb up to the cabin simply because I am afraid of heights... I survived and have laughed at myself (as has my husband) but the cabin was well worth it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole cabin and its setting
Liked least: The mattress and pillows
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing