“Returning costumers”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Leslie, Arkansas
“Returning costumers”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Years ago when we were here, this place was Big Boy. As soon as we walked in, I knew we had been here, but the name had changed. Reguardless of the name change, it's still a very good place to eat.

Visited April 2013

Calhoun, Georgia
“Great Selection; prices reasonable.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Denney's menu has a great variety; so you can have just about anything. I had bowl of chili which was a good size; and very good; my son had 1/2 order of nachos which was plenty and very good. The Large size Nachos came to someone at table next to us; and it was huge enough for 2 people to eat. My husband had vegetables with grilled chicken. The waiter was very accommodating; and brought us anything we asked for and was very courteous.

Visited April 2013
“Denny's in Pigeon Forge, Tn”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Overall a very good Dennys. The food was excellent. The only downside was it didn't quite seem like the hostess was very interested in her job let alone seating us. She asked how many and we told her 7 she led us to a large table that already had people sitting at it! When we told her we weren't with them she moved us to a table for six and we asked if she had one that fit 7 she told us she didn't know and just pulled up a chair to the end. That member of our group had to sit squished to the table because of there was a table behind us. I work for a Denny's and found that unacceptable in a hostess. Our server was nice but rushed us in ordering. Also when going to refill our coffee's she brought over the decaf colored pot orange) and I nicely pointed it out thinking she had grabbed the wrong one by mistake. She stuttered for a bit saying that they had to put regular in the decaf pot but then brought out the correct regular color pot (green
) to the table next to us a minute later. The manager was delivering the food and she was slightly rude. She went to hand me plate to pass to my husband but when I realized it was my father in law's plate, as I handed it to him she jerked it out of my hand in order to hand it to him. The only thing wrong with our food was burnt toast. Overall an ok visit.

• Visited April 2013
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
“Denny's of Pigeon Forge, Tn”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I haven't been to a Denny's in years. We don't have one in our town. The service was great. The one server was in training she did a great job. The food was great also. So I would try Denny's if you haven't in along time.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Carol T
Tabor City, North Carolina
“Surprising”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I hadn't eaten at a Denny's in years, and chose this out of convenience more than anything else. The food was much better than I remembered and the wait staff worked really hard to make sure we had a good meal. I was really surprised that this was a good meal.

Visited March 2013