“Excellent , Awesome and Great”
other travelers have booked this property
front view of cabin
front view of cabin ramp going up to main door with wrap around deck on 3 sides of cabin
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
ramp going up to main door with wrap around deck on 3 sides of cabin
downstairs family room with pool table
full kitchen
washer dryer downstairs
front enry area
sign going into alpine mtn village
king bedroom on lower level
king bedroom main level
front of cabin with mtn views
one of two swimming pools close by
chapel
picnic shelter
back deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Pankaj ku...
“Excellent , Awesome and Great”
Reviewed October 16, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I am 200 % Satisfied with this Rental House ,
Only regret that I have with this House is , I only booked it for 3 days ,,,
I wish I could have 1-2 more days to enjoy this beautiful house !!!
This was my second trip to Smokey Mountain ,,, if I plan my Third Trip next year , I will definitely search this house First :)
I was with my Kids and they also Like this place as they have Tons of Soft Toys to Play
Once again Thanks to Owner and His prompt Responses

Your age range 25-34
joshuaand...
Dorchester, South Carolina
“Great handicap and wheelchair accessibly”
Reviewed September 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and I had to evacuate do to a Hurricane that was heading for Charleston South Carolina. If you don’t know let me tell you, it’s very hard to find handicap and wheelchair assessable place to stay and to top it off we have 2 dogs.( even harder). This house was beautiful and very assessable to me and my family and to top it off you can bring your pets. It was very clean and super cozy. We will definitely be returning.

Jenny R
Sterling Heigts
“Great stay for Ripken Experience”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My family of four shared this house with another family of four while our boys played at the Cal Ripken Experience and we absolutely loved it! It was very clean, comfortable, and came well equipped with everything we needed for the week. It is close to all area attractions. Being close to Teaster Ln was crucial for avoiding parkway traffic when we went to Dollywood, Ripken and the Island. We enjoyed the two pools in the complex and the hot tub on the deck after games. We loved the picnic table and rockers on the deck too. We would definitely stay here again!

Realmccoy...
Millbrook, Alabama
“Idea place”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Everything was wonderful! The cabin is perfect! Only small complaint was not enough toilet tissue for out stay and not enough towels and washcloths for our stay and the amount of people. Washer and dryer provided so we just washed them. Overall we will definitely be coming back. So close to everything and perfect for the size of our family. Note to decorator, please remove stuffed animals. Lol!

Jul 20, 2017
glad u enjoyed the cabin.
its in a great location and no mtn roads to climb.
within a mile of the parkway.
diane164
Pinson, Tennessee
“perfect for a wheelchaired grandson, 3 teenagers, and a grandmother.”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Very accessible, convenient, and fun for a 26yr old in a wheelchair. He could get around as good as we all could, just like all of us. Perfect for teenagers. Perfect for a grandmother. We could all spread out, do our own thing, or all be together, whatever we wanted to do. Just up the street from the Parkway with a signal light for easy access to any direction and any thing. Super neat build and design. We all had a wonderful time. Good memories. Thanks.

thank u; thank u.
so glad your entire family enjoyed it.
Sam C
“Great place”
Reviewed March 31, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Really enjoyed our stay here. Lots of room and really close to all the local attractions. Easy booking and good communication with the owners. We'll be back!

Jul 20, 2017
call when u are ready to book again.
thanks
Jo C
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“Enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Very comfortable for our family and within close distance to many attractions. The view at the back is not ideal (view of the church and parking lot) but this is seen in the photos. Had everything we needed in the kitchen.

jim and ellen, owners
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing