“Good, but not much food for the money”
Review of Corky's BBQ

Corky's BBQ
Ranked #18 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Ribs and pulled pork were great. Beware if you don't like spicy; the hush puppies have jalapenos in them. My son's meal was almost twenty dollars and he finished it all. I would think there'd be plenty of leftovers for that price.

1  Thank Jessica16194
Write a ReviewReviews (1,605)

Reviewed July 8, 2014

After a tiring day at Dollywood, it was good to get to sit down to a good BBQ meal. Two had the brisket and others had the pulled pork. All were happy with their main entre selections. The sweet potato fries were good but the fried okra was not particularly good, just out of a frozen bag obviously. We weren't super happy with the fried pickles, but we got those free with a coupon so considering the price they were ok. We like fried pickle slices instead of large spears like they had. The waitress was friendly and helpful and had a pleasant European accent. We enjoyed talking with her. All in all a pleasant dining experience

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Everytime we come to PF we have to eat at Corky's! This place is amazing. Good ole fashioned BBQ, warm atmosphere, and pleasant service. I recommend trying the Fried Pickles. But I will warn you...you will become addicted!! They are delicious.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Corky's is always a stop when we're in Pigeon Forge!! I've never had anything but a great meal!! Ribs, chicken , pulled pork...if barbecue is what you want...you won't find better!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited Corkys BBQ in June of 2014 while on vacation in Pigeon Forge. It was hard to find a decent place to eat because of so many different restaurants to choose from. We searched online and based on reviews we chose Corkys.
The food was good and the portions served was good for the price we had to pay. I had the BBQ trio combo. I thought the ribs and chicken were a bit overdone to the point it was dry. The use of a little more sauce could help in my opinion. The atmosphere and service were okay. My overall family experience was good.