“loved it”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 12, 2013

very clean. the workers were so friendly to us and the food.. oh my was soooo good. we loved it. didn't have to wait forever for the food and my girls "picky eateres" loved it. best barbaque ever!!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,651)

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is serving slamming ribs. Anyone who writes a bad review about this place isn't ordering the ribs. Everything we ordered was delicious. Ribs, baked beans, mac and cheese, baked apples, fried pickles and fried onion loaf. All wonderful!
I do have to say one negitive thing. When coming from Jersey to TN, I expect to hear a sweet southern accent from my server not some Russian college student that comes here for a summer taking american jobs not paying taxes. Honestly she was sweet but it really ruined the whole experience. For now on when I go to any restaurant I will always ask for a local server.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food was good and the service was average, would eat here again. Location was good. The BBQ sandwich comes with slaw but you can get it without and the sweet potato fries are great.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have no dislikes to list everything was great...we had plenty of food and plenty to bring back to the cabin for later...the BBQ was excellent, staff was friendly, my family and I can't wait to eat there again.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you are a BBQ fan, Corkys is a good place to eat. This is Memphis style Q and is done very well. The pulled pork had the smokey flavor you expect with a thick sweet sauce that just sets it off. The sandwich is topped with cold slaw unless you leave it off. Good service from the friendly waitstaff makes this dining experience a pleasure.