“Was never waited on.”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Was never waited on.”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stopped in with my nephew who was going into the army. I let him pick whatever restaurant he wanted, he wanted some ribs, so he chose Corkys. There were a handful of other tables dining in there, and after being seated waited about 10-15 minutes for someone to wait on us. No one ever came over, so we decided to just leave. And frankly the place had a funk to it that was not appetizing. We went to Bennetts BBQ, and thoroughly enjoyed our food.

• Visited September 2012

Kuttawa
“Great Sauce”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

If you like great bbq sauce that you do not have to make...this here is it folks....I like it in Memphis too. Stop in a get a sanich if you have a Bar B Q jonez going...

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Elvis B
Georgia
“"Bring a bib"”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

It's gonna get messy, but well worth it. I have had my share of BBQ, but this is by far some of the best I have ever had. And the portions,,,OMG! I ate off this meal for 2 days..lol
The ribs were the most tender I have ever had, and the sandwich can easily feed 2 people..It is well worth the price, and I definatly will be back. Oh and the service was good too...

• Visited January 2013
“Food was Awesome!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

The barbecue is great here. The turkey is SO good and everything else too. Service was spot on. Good family friendly atmosphere.

1 Thank TravelingNCmom
Adairsville, Georgia, United States
“Homemade????”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The BBQ was good but the vegetables were from a can. They were flavorless and blah. The place was nice but we will not go back. The waitress had trouble remembering our order. Bad food for the price.

• Visited January 2013