“Great Sauce”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 5, 2013

If you like great bbq sauce that you do not have to make...this here is it folks....I like it in Memphis too. Stop in a get a sanich if you have a Bar B Q jonez going...

1  Thank Elvis B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,640)

Reviewed January 28, 2013

It's gonna get messy, but well worth it. I have had my share of BBQ, but this is by far some of the best I have ever had. And the portions,,,OMG! I ate off this meal for 2 days..lol
The ribs were the most tender I have ever had, and the sandwich can easily feed 2 people..It is well worth the price, and I definatly will be back. Oh and the service was good too...

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

The barbecue is great here. The turkey is SO good and everything else too. Service was spot on. Good family friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank TravelingNCmom
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The BBQ was good but the vegetables were from a can. They were flavorless and blah. The place was nice but we will not go back. The waitress had trouble remembering our order. Bad food for the price.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

BBQ ok, but nothing that stood out to make me want to go back. Servers were nice, place was clean. Easy in and out