Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Jeep

My family and I got a Jeep from Crystal & Sam at SMJR during our stay in the Smokies. They were... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Tony K
Brighton
via mobile
Great time! We can’t wait to come back!

Smoky Moubtsin Jeep Rental was recommended to us by friends and we are glad they were! We had such... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
watterson103
New Castle, Indiana
via mobile

All reviews cades cove the dragon suggested route gravel road picnic lunch smoky mountain highlight of our trip explained everything national park awesome experience lots of fun smokies mountains vacation deer blast townsend
Reviewed October 24, 2015

My husband and I were spending a few days in Pigeon Forge at an area campground in our motor home. We wanted to explore the area and needed a vehicle. Called SMJR and was pleasantly greeted by a nice woman on the phone. After going over the details of the rental, I explained we had no way to get to them. She then offered to have someone come pick us up and bring us to their office to do the paperwork. The gentleman arrived within 15 minutes and was very informative of the area. Once at their office we met more of the staff and had a ball talking with them. They gave us the maps, told us about the fun things to see and do and then we were off in this pretty blue 2015 Jeep Sahara Unlimited. We spent the next two days checking out the sights and taking a drive up to Cade's Cove. One the day of return we were to be at their office by 10 a.m. and someone would bring us back to our coach, but Crystal called and offered to pick the Jeep up on her way to work, so that saved everyone time. I can't say enough good about Smoky Mountain Jeep Rental. Thank you so much for your kindness. You helped make our brief time in your community a very pleasurable experience! Small businesses rock!

2  Thank Cheryl T
Joe L, Owner at Smoky Mountain Jeep Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2015

Cheryl, you and James were a pleasure to work with. I'm glad you enjoyed your time in the Jeep! It was our pleasure to have you as a customer and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 23, 2015

I've rented from SMJR before and this trip to the Smokies we rented a Jeep for 3 days. The rates are very reasonable and staff is always friendly and helpful. They're happy to show you maps and routes to take. It absolutely made the trip. We were able to go places with ease that are not easily accessible. Our trip included rides on Rich Mountain Rd, Parson Branch Rd, and the Cataloochee Valley. The views on these rides were stunning and we never had to worry about the terrain or getting stuck on bad roads. We also enjoyed putting the top back to get even better views of all the beauty around us. This is absolutely a must do when in the Smokies. Thanks SMJR for making our trip the best ever!

Great to hear you enjoyed your rental. It looks like you covered a lot in the 3 days you had the jeep. What an awesome photo of the elk :-) I love it. Look forward to seeing ya'll on your next trip to the Smoky Mountains.

Reviewed October 22, 2015

Special memories of an awesome Saturday! The company was awesome in having everything ready. WE WILL BE BACK TO MAKE MORE MEMORIES. It was so easy to take care of paper work, helpful in places to go, things to do and easy to return jeeps. Great staff!

Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

We had the best time in the Jeep. It was the perfect way to see the mountains. The Jeep itself was very clean and had all the perks to make the ride even better. We had 3 kids in the back and there was plenty of room for them to fit comfortably riding the whole day. We covered quite a bit of ground! The staff was a pleasure to meet and they were extremely helpful. I highly recommend this experience, you will not be dissapointed!

So glad you and your family enjoyed! Thank you so much for sharing your photos, especially of the bears :-) Please come back and see us next time you make a trip to the Smokies.

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I rented a 2015 Jeep Sahara for the day to see Cades Cove. We looked at another place that was closer to our cabin but went here due to reviews and other business recommendations. By far this is the best place to rent from. The people are friendly and their jeeps are in perfect condition. I will absolutely rent from them again on my next trip down.

1  Thank Terry S
Joe L, Owner at Smoky Mountain Jeep Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2015

Thanks so much for the review and kind words! We are glad you found the jeep to be in excellent condition, our cleaning guys will be happy to hear that!

Thanks