“Beautiful quiet cabin in the woods”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PNRalph
Hebron, Kentucky
“Beautiful quiet cabin in the woods”
Reviewed September 16, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I spent about a week here at the Jungle Safari cabin and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! We were really wanting to some time to just get away and relax for a while, and this cabin was a wonderful place to do that.
The cabin was clean, well furnished, and very comfortable. Much like the owner's smaller cabin "Jungle Fever" (which I also heartily recommend), the cabin is full of delightful jungle themed decor and accents.
The cabin is located in a nice private spot in the woods, with no other cabins in sight and very little road traffic (I think we heard < 5 cars go by per day). The fully screened in back deck was a great place to relax with comfortable seating and a hot tub.
Every room in this cabin was an enjoyable place to be. The living room has a whole wall of windows that look out into the woods and let in plenty of natural light in the morning. The couch was very comfortable, too. The kitchen had everything we needed for our cooking: dishes, silverware, pots, skillets, cookie sheets, toaster, blender, and more. The bedroom had a very comfortable king bed and an in-room Jacuzzi. The downstairs room had a very nice pool table, that we got plenty of use from, and an electronic dart board.
Like most cabins in this area the road leading up to the cabin is quite steep in a few places (though not the worst I've been to), but this cabin was also much easier for me to find than others that I've stayed at. The cabin is about 5 miles (15-20 minute drive) from the Pigeon Forge parkway. This was far enough away that we heard no noises from town, and the cabin was very peaceful and quiet.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great place to relax
Liked least: steep road
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jerrica W
“Amazing, outstanding cabin.”
Reviewed September 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My wife and I stayed here back in June for our honeymoon. We both fell head over heels in love with this cabin. It suited the needs for our stay. From the hot tub to the jacuzzi, it was amazing. Will be coming back in the future!

Wendy H
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed September 11, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

The cabin was everything we needed and more. Very clean. Extremely peaceful. We loved playing pool and soaking in the hot tub. It was close enough to town, but far enough to seem secluded. I don't think we could drive those roads after dark so we made it a point to be back at the cabin before sunset.

We enjoyed our stay and can't wait to go back.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The peace and serenity
Liked least: The bed was a little too soft for my preference
Older travelers
Sep 12, 2016
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you staying with us again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Private Mountain Retreat”
Reviewed August 15, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Spent 5 fabulous days in this wonderful cabin.It is very private . No other cabins in sight. Super quiet. Owners have out done themselves on this one, is all I can say. My new bride and I spent our honeymoon here. It was absolutely perfect for us. It was spotless and beautiful . The bed was unbelievably comfortable . Large tub in room was great .Hot tub was also.Kitchen was great , even though we did not cook in it. Do not hesitate to book this one ,or you'll be missing out . Owner was flawless in transaction . Just do it , is all I can say !

Liked best: Location is private
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Aug 16, 2016
We are so glad you guys had a great time and got to enjoy your honeymoon in Jungle safari, we look forward to you staying with us again, and wish you and your wife the best!!
Gurtej D
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Couldn't have asked for a better place to spend my vacation. Definitely would stay here again next time I am in TN

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 26, 2016
We are so glad you enjoyed the cabin and we look forward to you staying with us again.
bobwelnic...
Lexington, South Carolina
“Extraordinary Experience”
Reviewed July 22, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very clean, well equipped, very well maintained. Good location relative to many things in Pigeon Forge.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Clean and well equipped.
Liked least: I didn't know the location (address) until one week prior to stay. I wanted to scope out location relative to activities that I had planned. Because of this limitation I will probably not use Trip Adivsor again.
Friends getaway Older travelers
mandy2818...
Mentor, Ohio
“Wonderful Stay!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend. This cabin is above and beyond your expectation! The cabin was very clean and had everything we needed. The owners are very responsive to any questions that you may have. It's a home away from home and we will definitely be back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We loved that it was so clean and the location.
Liked least: Nothing
Jul 17, 2016
I'm so glad you guys had a great time and we look forward to you staying with us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing