2,118 results
All reviews dixie stampede indoor pool mountain view room was clean the breakfast area great place to stay waffles private balcony continental breakfast biscuits and gravy would stay here again easy access hot tub enjoyed our stay visit pigeon forge parking lot family vacation
Reviewed February 26, 2018

My stay at this hotel was going well until some of my things were taken from my room while i was out. Fortunately, I purchased a new wallet and moved all my important items in to the new one. My old wallet, and a few less important cards such as Costco membership, AAA membership, a $25 gift card were stolen as I couldn't fit them all in the new wallet, I also had some medication stolen. I received a nice email apology from management and it was quickly dismissed without any resolve. BEWARE! THERE ARE DISHONEST PEOPLE WORKING FOR, OR CONTRACTED BY THIS HOTEL!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian H
Michael S, Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

I apologize you didn’t have a good experience with us. The representative from the hotel that reached out and called you is in management. She has worked for this company for more than 20 years. She and I spoke to the staff members that were in contact with you and your room. We explained to them your allegations about the missing wallet and medicine. Both staff member denied taking anything or touching your items. The staff members have been with us for a long time with no issues. I do trust our people as we do not have issues with theft. We have been in business since 1968. We have a great reputation with many loyal guests that have been staying here for years. I hope your items turn up and again I apologize you didn’t have a good stay.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here to visit Dollywood. Right next to the Dixie Stampede. Rooms were a great size for a family of 4 and staff were friendly and helpful. We were here for 3 nights and kids made use of pool. If we came to Pigeon Forge again we would be happy to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Thanks for your review! Its wonderful to hear you had a great experience with us. Glad to see you were able enjoy some of the amenities our hotel has to offer. Thanks for choosing Best Western Plaza Inn and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

It was a very nice room with a fireplace. We just flipped the switch and got cozy. We were celebrating my daughters 14th birthday and the staff went above and beyond to get us plates and forks so we could finish the celebration in our room.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Hope619

Thanks for the great review! Happy belated birthday to your daughter! I hope she had a wonderful 14th! Thanks for choosing Best Western Plaza Inn for accommodations. We look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Best Western Plaza Inn is a great and well priced place to stay. This was our second visit. Nice, spacious rooms and very clean. Friendly staff and great location!! I will definitely use this hotel again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan V

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for choosing Best Western Plaza Inn for accommodations and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

My husband is working in pigeon forge, I decided to come and stay a few nights with him. This hotel is clean comfortable and the room is amazing. The staff has been nothing but kind and professional. Our housekeeper Kathy is the best! She was kind, helpful and did an amazing job.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the great review! I will pass on the praise to Cathy and the other staff members. I am glad to here you enjoyed your time here. Thanks for choosing Best Western Plaza Inn and we look forward to seeing you all again.