2,118 results
All reviews dixie stampede indoor pool mountain view room was clean the breakfast area great place to stay waffles private balcony continental breakfast biscuits and gravy would stay here again easy access hot tub enjoyed our stay visit pigeon forge parking lot family vacation
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Best Western Plaza Inn is a great and well priced place to stay. This was our second visit. Nice, spacious rooms and very clean. Friendly staff and great location!! I will definitely use this hotel again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan V
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for choosing Best Western Plaza Inn for accommodations and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

My husband is working in pigeon forge, I decided to come and stay a few nights with him. This hotel is clean comfortable and the room is amazing. The staff has been nothing but kind and professional. Our housekeeper Kathy is the best! She was kind, helpful and did an amazing job.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the great review! I will pass on the praise to Cathy and the other staff members. I am glad to here you enjoyed your time here. Thanks for choosing Best Western Plaza Inn and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

They are redoing some rooms. Our room was very large and had a fireplace in it. Probably the largest hotel room I have ever stayed in. I wasn’t paying so don’t know if it cost extra.
Breakfast was about your average hotel breakfast.

The room was right next to the pool. This was awesome because our toddlers could play a little more freely.
UNTIL the weekend when more people showed up!!! Then, there was so much noise from others playing in the pool. Imagine trying to get two toddlers to sleep with all that noise. He pool is supposed to close at 10:30 but didn’t till about 11. It was a long night.

Other than this one detail, our stay was very nice and pleasant. Staff was friendly.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thanks for the review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. That is the only downfall with having rooms around the indoor pool. They are convenient but you do have more more noise especially this time of year. Thanks for choosing Best Western Plaza Inn for your accommodations and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I checked in for a weekend trip. The room was lovely. It was very neat and clean. It smelled wonderful too. The inn was almost full. The noise level wasn’t as loud as I thought it might be will an almost capacity crowd. The front desk folks were helpful and kind. The housekeeping staff did a wonderful job. The beds were very comfortable and we slept very well during our stay. We highly recommend the Plaza Inn.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Thank you for the fabulous review! I am glad to see you had a lovely stay with us. I am so proud of the staff here and I am glad to see that they made a wonderful impression. Thanks again for all the kind comments and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

Love coming here! Clean rooms, laid back quiet and we always enjoy the pools year round! Staff is great and the price is fair. Breakfast is always good and clean area. Me and my wife feel like it has become our second home!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Great Review! It's so nice to hear all the positive comments. I will pass on the praise to the staff. We look forward to seeing you all again.