“Excellent”

Best Western Plaza Inn
Ranked #16 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was excellent clean and a great place to stay if I were to recommend a place to stay at in pigeon forge to someone I would more than likely recommend best western plaza inn we stayed here last Thursday night we moved in after we left the other hotel, and we really did enjoy this hotel and we enjoyed the breakfast it was so good if we ever come back we will make sure we stay here cause we will probably stay here cause we enjoyed our stay we started out at eCono lodge and we weren't satisfied with the pool it was so small then we moved here to best western plaza inn and we loved it might stay here again sometime, I would recommend this Hotel to a friend and I wouldn't recommend eCono lodge to anyone but I would recommend best western plaza inn.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Justin B
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear Justin b,
Thank you for your review and nice comments. I’m glad to hear you had an excellent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again.
Michael Stienbarger

Write a ReviewReviews (1,950)

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights in June of 2014. Our party consisted of my husband, our 13 year old daughter, her friend and myself. Check in/out was quick and efficient, I think check in took less than 10 minutes and check out took about 2. The room itself was a typical hotel room, the sink area was separate from the toilet/shower area so that made it convenient to get around. The room was clean. The toilet/shower area had a musty smell and we couldn't tell if it was from the shower curtain or if it was something else. The breakfast was in a completely separate area at the hotel and not near the lobby at all. It was clean and well stocked each morning with a good selection of breakfast items. Also, at check in we were given the option to have full maid service, partial or none at all. We chose partial and had our trash emptied and towels refreshed each day. I don't know if this is a trend in the hotel industry but it seems like a good idea to me. Our daughter and her friend swam 3 out of 4 nights we were there in the indoor and front outdoor pool and enjoyed themselves very much. Overall we were very pleased with our stay and would stay here again.

2  Thank Cynthia M

Dear Cynthia M,
Thank you for your great review and nice comments. I’m glad to hear you and your family had a good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We liked our stop at the hotel, staff very helpfull. Rooms realy clean. I would definitely recommand this hotel for a vacation or a a one night stop. The place is well kept, and the breakfast is very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Michel M,
Thank you for your review. I’m glad to hear you had a nice stay with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We have stayed he several times, this time was good too, All except the balcony was dirty, and the internet sucked, it was so slow that at times it would not load a page, especially one day it was raining, but the motel is a good deal for the area,

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Randy R,
Thank you for your review. I’m glad to hear you had a good stay with us. I hate to hear the balcony wasn’t up to par. I will definitely pass that on to our executive housekeeper. We continue working to improve our internet all the time and it will only get better especially with the new standards BEST WESTERN in proposing. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We extended out trip to Pigeon Forge by one day and we needed a place to stay just one night (we had been in a rental cabin). We went to the Dixie Stampede, took advantage of the indoor pool and the in-room microwave to use up a few leftovers from the cabin.

Dear coltswin,
Thank you for your review. I’m glad to hear you had a good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We spent 3 nights at this hotel on our road trip this summer. We were very pleased. The room was a very nice size and very clean. The kids loved the indoor pool and the hot tub. All of the staff was very pleasant. It is very close to Dollywood and not too far from Great Smoky Mountain National Park. It is right on the main strip in Pigeon Forge so there is plenty of restaurants and other attractions nearby.

They have a nicely decorated café for their complimentary breakfast. The hotel is very large, but the café accommodated guests for breakfast without a problem. They had hot and cold items, including cute bear waffles.

I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Ann W

Dear Ann1047,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I’m glad to hear had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

First of all I would like to think the lady in the dining room ( SANDY & JARIS) they was out standing in my view , and so kind to all. As for the rest of the staff they were out standing we stay there all the time, we go two time a years . I have trouble getting around from age and from getting hurt in the service , we all way stay on the 2nd floor in room 290 or 291 it ease to get my chair in ; all I see wrong is they need a handicap door where you come in the hotel .
Kenneth S.

Room Tip: Rooms on South Side are quieter & higher floors have less A/C unit noise