“A nice place to stop”

Best Western Plaza Inn
Ranked #15 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We liked our stop at the hotel, staff very helpfull. Rooms realy clean. I would definitely recommand this hotel for a vacation or a a one night stop. The place is well kept, and the breakfast is very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear Michel M,
Thank you for your review. I’m glad to hear you had a nice stay with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plaza Inn

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We have stayed he several times, this time was good too, All except the balcony was dirty, and the internet sucked, it was so slow that at times it would not load a page, especially one day it was raining, but the motel is a good deal for the area,

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Randy R,
Thank you for your review. I’m glad to hear you had a good stay with us. I hate to hear the balcony wasn’t up to par. I will definitely pass that on to our executive housekeeper. We continue working to improve our internet all the time and it will only get better especially with the new standards BEST WESTERN in proposing. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We extended out trip to Pigeon Forge by one day and we needed a place to stay just one night (we had been in a rental cabin). We went to the Dixie Stampede, took advantage of the indoor pool and the in-room microwave to use up a few leftovers from the cabin.

Dear coltswin,
Thank you for your review. I’m glad to hear you had a good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We spent 3 nights at this hotel on our road trip this summer. We were very pleased. The room was a very nice size and very clean. The kids loved the indoor pool and the hot tub. All of the staff was very pleasant. It is very close to Dollywood and not too far from Great Smoky Mountain National Park. It is right on the main strip in Pigeon Forge so there is plenty of restaurants and other attractions nearby.

They have a nicely decorated café for their complimentary breakfast. The hotel is very large, but the café accommodated guests for breakfast without a problem. They had hot and cold items, including cute bear waffles.

I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Ann W

Dear Ann1047,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I’m glad to hear had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

First of all I would like to think the lady in the dining room ( SANDY & JARIS) they was out standing in my view , and so kind to all. As for the rest of the staff they were out standing we stay there all the time, we go two time a years . I have trouble getting around from age and from getting hurt in the service , we all way stay on the 2nd floor in room 290 or 291 it ease to get my chair in ; all I see wrong is they need a handicap door where you come in the hotel .
Kenneth S.

Room Tip: Rooms on South Side are quieter & higher floors have less A/C unit noise
1  Thank Kenneth S

Dear Kenneth S,
Thanks for your review and nice comments. I’m glad to hear you consider us “your home away from home”. We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is this place is amazing! ! Our room was very clean and was kept clean our whole special thanks to the housekeeping crew. The staff was super helpful considering we had a bit of trouble with our keys deactivating. We had room 591 and I would recommend it to any couple that needs a get a way spot .. The veiw was spectacular of the Smokey Mountains. Me and my fiance got engaged here and forever remember the special moments we had here .. When we first got here I didn't realize there was three different pools with hot tubs one of them was indoors and heated which I like but our room also came with a very comfortable king size bed and a nice Jacuzzi with a fireplace and full size bathroom just perfect for couples.. by far exceeded my expectations and most definitely will return in the future. Thanks you for a memorable time..

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ToriAnn83

Dear Toriann83,
Thanks for the great review and nice comments. I’m glad to hear you had a good stay with us. I noticed you only ranked us 3 out of 5 with Tripadvisor yet you say this place was amazing. Feel free to call me and discuss any issues you might have had. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Clean room and property. Great value for the price. Convenient to GSMNP and all of the Pigeon Forge attractions. Breakfast was good, including bear shaped waffles. Realized after we arrived that we'd stayed here 23 years ago, too. Next door to Dixie Stampede and very close to Dollywood.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis J

Dear Dennis J,
Thanks for the review and nice comments. I’m glad to hear you had a good stay with us. I hope we were able to live up to or beat the experience you had with us 23 years ago. We look forward to seeing you folks again.