“it was a great stay!”

Best Western Plaza Inn
Ranked #16 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The room was good size and very clean. I just have two requirements, a decent bathroom and the beds need to look clean and fresh. This BW had both, so I was satisfied. It was a little far from the attractions we were visiting but that is no fault of the hotels. My family is getting older and out growing the theme park stuff and wanted to do more shopping. The mall and outlets were at the other end of the city. Once i learned the back roads, it was fine. The main parkway has many lights and is stop and go traffic during spring break. As I said once i got the hang of the back roads, I was good to go!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank ArmindaF_13
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear ArmindaF_13
Thank you for you kind comments. We appreciate you choosing us for accommodations during your recent trip to Pigeon Forge. I agree with you the back roads/short cuts make life a lot easier when traffic is as congested as it was during Spring Break. I am glad your experience with us was a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Thanks again,

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My family has always stayed here and when my friend and I decided to visit pigeon forge for spring break, this was obviously my first pick. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are very clean, and the price is perfect.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Alowens5896
Michael S, Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Alowens5896,
Thank you so much for you kind comments. It’s great to hear that we have been the choice for you and your family over the years for accommodations in our area. We look forward to seeing you all again and thanks again for the great comments.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stay here about 4 times a year. We love the location of the hotel. Its a decent price & has a decent breakfast, it could have healthier choices though. We always have problems with the wifi...it just needs to be better...but overall I do recommend this hotel. the staff is always nice and helpful.

1  Thank 621Deborah

Dear 621Deborah
Thank you for comments. We sincerely appreciate you folks continuing to allow Best Western Plaza Inn to be your choice for accommodations for the area. I deeply apologize that you had issues with the WIFI and understand this can be very frustrating. We are currently working with a local company to create a better more enhanced WIFI network. We are always looking at different ways to make our breakfast better and I appreciate you suggestions. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Thanks again,

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is the only hotel we stay at when we come here. IT's perfect location..perfect way to dollywood and teaster lane. The breakfast is adequate for a hotel. But the internet is horrible. It has not worked properly the whole 4 years we have been using it. But I do highly recommend staying there. The price is great.

1  Thank missj_90

Dear missj_90,
Thanks you for your comments and we appreciate your loyalty. I am sorry to hear that you had issues with the WIFI. We are currently working with a local company to make our WIFI network a better one. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have stayed here multiple times over the last five years. We love the service, location, value, and accomodations! The only place to stay in Pigeon Forge! The breakfast is great too and it is great to see the same faces working there time after time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I decided on taking a chance on this hotel for spring break with my two teens.
As the old saying goes...you get what you pay for! It wasn't the best hotel, but not the worst I've ever stayed.
So here goes...

Location - great. Next to Dixie Stampede, not far from the other attractions like Dollywood, Titanic, etc.
Restaurants within walking distance if you want.

Room - we got a double queen. Lots of space. It's not the Hilton or Marriott, but if you're on a budget, it will do. They have external and internal rooms. We got an internal one on the fourth floor. Rooms do have mini fridge and microwave.
My biggest complaint with room was I could hear the room next to us or over us plumbing. Either it was water flowing in the pipes, shower or toilet. Whatever it was, it was pretty loud.

Breakfast - Waffles, cereal, sausage gravy with biscuits, no eggs. The only downside is the breakfast is served in a separate facility in the rear of the hotel.

Pool - the pool is in a seperate facility as well. We did not venture over there, so I have no review for that.

Overall the hotel is average. Works if you're on a budget, but next time I think I will consider an upgraded property.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We booked 2 nights on 4/1/2013 and 4/2/2013 with 2 queen beds and the price was good. The rooms were extremely clean, very modernly updated; they have brand new looking coffee makers, flat screen TVs, and big new refrigerators. The beds are very comfortable. They offer a very good, hot buffet breakfast bar including gravy biscuits, bear shaped waffles, cereals, juices, etc and unlimited. We had a room on the 2nd leave so that we would be near the indoor pool. The indoor pool is clean and away from the rooms enough to have a little privacy and big enough that the kids can actually enjoy. Staff was very nice and helpful and friendly. The next time that we go back to Pigeon Forge we will stay here again.