“Extreme viewing pleasure!”
other travelers have booked this property
Absolute Perfect Cabin Your view off of decks
Absolute Perfect Cabin
Your view off of decks
Great Room
Great Room showing loft
Dining Room with great views !
Kitchen showing peninsula with extra seating
Kitchen
Loft
View from Loft
Game Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom with large jetted tub and separate shower.
Your cabin with awesome views !
Lower Deck w/Hot Tub
Legacy Mt. Resort gym
Legacy Mt. Resort sauna
Legacy Mt. Resort pavilion
Legacy Mt. Resort pool at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ktzee143
Mascoutah, Illinois
“Extreme viewing pleasure!”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The cabin was very well appointed. As clean as I would expect a cabin to be. We were disappointed that the pool wasn't open yet, because we did have a couple of hot days. The resort is pet friendly, but there is not great walking places for the dogs. Roads are marked 15mph, but people fly up and down that mountain. Hang on to your little ones! The views are amazing and private. A great first visit to the area!

May 25, 2017
Thank you for the very nice review, I appreciate it. So glad you had a great first visit to the cabin and area, hopefully you will return someday.
The pool always opens on Memorial Day weekend, they have talked about opening it earlier but it hasn't happened yet unfortunately.
Thank you again and enjoy the upcoming summer, Alan
Cody N
“Great Place, Greedy Owner”
Reviewed May 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and I had a great stay at Alan's cabin. It was well represented in the pictures, very clean, and comes equipped with anything you will need during your stay. It wasn't until after our stay, when Alan made a claim to our deposit over very minor mishaps, that we ran into a problem. We left a box and dirtied a towel, and I guess the towel was worth $200. It was clear Alan was looking for reasons to keep our deposit, rather than having legitimate claims to our money. I recommend any traveler to proceed with caution. There are plenty of other cabins within the same community to choose from that are just as nice, and you won't have to worry about being cheated by a greedy owner.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 10, 2017
This guest is mad and left this review. He broke the rental agreement contract, he had 7 people in my cabin, the max is 5, he lied about it several times until his sister admitted it to me on the phone. By the way, she also threatened me on the phone. He left my cabin a mess, and damaged a towel and clogged a toilet and a long list of other things. My maid spent quite a bit of extra time cleaning up everything.
Long story short, I filed a claim with the Trip Advisor review board and they awarded me the $200. I am certainly not greedy, just want what is rightfully mine. You broke a contract, there are penalties for that plus you did other things listed above.
My record speaks for itself, I am on 3 different sites, with 100 reviews. 98 are 5 star, 2 are 4 star. I have had over 200 guests in 2 1/2 years, I never filed a damage or breaking the contract report until you.
You and your family are certainly not welcomed back to my cabin.
TrailBlaz...
“Perfection”
Reviewed May 7, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Beautiful cabin, beautiful area to explore! We booked here to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary & it did not disappoint!
Alan, the owner, was helpful, courteous & prompt with his replies to my questions.
The cabin is rustic & comfortable with gorgeous views of the Great Smoky Mountains. Rocking in the chairs on the deck awaiting the sunrise was one of many moments I will never forget. Birds chirping, coffee in hand. Priceless!

Your age range 35-49
May 8, 2017
Thank you for the very nice review and so glad you and your husband had a great time at the cabin enjoying your 20th wedding anniversary.
Congratulations by the way !
I want to thank you again also for texting me about the storm and taking care of my hot tub cover, very much appreciated. I want all of my guests to report an issue such as that, I will respond to it promptly.
Many more anniversary's for you two !
jredfoot2...
Hartsville, South Carolina
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed April 25, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My best friend and I just left from our stay here today. It was fantastic, definitely as advertised. The view from both balconies were absolutely breathtaking. Waking up to see it was the best way to start the morning. Would definitely stay here again in the future. Don't think twice... just go.

Apr 28, 2017
Thank you so much Jennifer for taking the time to write me a wonderful review, I appreciate it. So glad you and your best friend enjoyed the cabin and the views, the views are absolutely beautiful.
Have a great summer and looking forward to hosting you again,
Ben W
“Great Place!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My sister and I rented this cabin for my parents as a Christmas/Anniversary gift. Best Gift Ever! My parents went down a few days before and stayed in a hotel, my dad said that he wished he would have just booked Absolute Perfect for the whole week. They said that it was in pristine condition and is situated so that you have a perfect view of the Smokies no matter where you are in the cabin. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking to get away for a weekend.

Apr 15, 2017
Hi Ben. Glad your parents enjoyed the cabin and area ! Great gift from you and your sister. Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review, I appreciate it. Alan
Johlice
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“A new destination favorite”
Reviewed April 1, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

So I had to really think hard about whether or not to write a review. Selfishly I don't want others to know about such a perfect place to stay while visiting the Smoky Mountains! I don't want word to get out that this is an amazing place to stay with breathtaking views and such a wonderful place to "reset". But I felt bad to leave others out of this so I caved and decided to share our experience!

Our family of 4 typically takes a one week vacation to someplace we've never been. Our kids have been collecting state flags for the places we've visited. We drove from Illinois and had plans to stay someplace central that could give us access to other states. From the cabin we were able to go to the Biltmore in North Carolina one day (1.5 hr drive) and Lookout Mountain/Chickamauga Battlefield in Georgia (2.5 hr drive) on another day. For the week we stayed at the cabin, it was perfect to sprinkle in these day trips but then have the other days to enjoy the cabin and the Smoky Mountain area. Okay...back to why this is the perfect place to stay! After a long day, the hot tub was a great way to unwind. With a full house layout, it was nice to wake up in the morning and make our own breakfast. No fighting hotel hot breakfast crowds and better yet we could just sit around in our pajamas! We played pool, read out on the rocking chairs on the porches, and even sat outside one night during a thunderstorm just to hear the rain. Washer/Dryer were a great bonus!

With us not knowing much about the area, we weren't really sure where to stay. When booking, we simply went off the pictures and description (which are exactly what you see when you get there!). But now having been to the area, we'd stay here again. In our opinion it was very convenient to all the places we wanted to go. Gatlinburg was a bit too busy for us so glad we could go there and leave to a more quiet place when we were done. Pigeon Forge was pretty close as well. Most places took about :20 mins to get to.

The Legacy Mountain Resort was nicely kept and even with what seemed to be so many cabins it was a peaceful and private area to unwind; never feeling like there were tons of people or cars to maneuver around. The kids would love to go back when the outdoor pool is open! Maybe we'll visit again this year but certainly will be back in the coming years.

Apr 2, 2017
Thank you for the very nice review on the my cabin and area, I really appreciate it. I must say I never did the day trips that you took from the cabin but it is such a great idea and I will have to look into that myself. I know Knoxville has quite a bit to offer, especially during college football season.
I love the small towns of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and glad to got to see them and experience them, the area as a whole has I think, something for everyone, of all ages.
Thank you again and we will be more than glad to welcome you back to the cabin and eastern Tennessee !
Navigator...
“So Refreshed!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What an amazing cabin! The pictures don't do justice of this beautiful place. The location couldn't have been any better. I feel so relaxed after staying there. I will recommend your place to everyone! I can't wait to go back!

Your age range 25-34
Mar 29, 2017
Thank you so much Kathleen for the very nice review. Glad you and your family had a relaxing time at the cabin. I feel the area offers a lot to do if you choose to do so or if you choose, just relax at the cabin and take in the awesome views. Thank you for recommending the cabin to "everyone," and I will welcome you back anytime.
Alan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing