“GORGEOUS!!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Family room that leads to the side deck and mountain view.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Josh T
“GORGEOUS!!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had a amazing time. The cabin, the view, everything was gorgeous and wonderful. The owner was extremely wonderful and quick to respond. Our two year old had a amazing time it was very peaceful and relaxing. Absolutely would go again and stay at this cabin or their momma bear cabbin which is probably just as gorgeous.

Blake B
“2 star”
Reviewed October 16, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Overall we had an average stay at Papa Bear. I was charged an extra $50 because although I searched for cabins that had enough room for 5 people when I actually booked it the receipt only showed that I had booked it for 2 guests. I must have overlooked this while booking, but in no way was I trying to be misleading or dishonest. The $50 I was charged was because it took more time to "clean" the cabin. I find this laughable because we found a used bandaid in our quilt the first night we stayed there. This leads me to believe that cleanliness is not a top priority to begin with.

On Saturday we went to Knoxville to watch a football game. When we returned we noticed that the water was not working. I contacted Gene (maintenance) and he was very helpful in getting the problem resolved. However, while taking to him he informed me that the issue had been occurring for a while and other guests had experienced the same problem. The owner charged me the $50 extra dollars for being "dishonest" about the number of guests, but she failed to inform me about a malfunctioning water pump at the time of booking.

Although the cabin does have DISH Network, the package is very basic. If you love sports like I do you will be disappointed with the tv package because you get no sports channels.

Management Response
Oct 30, 2017
It's unlikely that there was anything left in a bed like a bandaid. We take great pride to ensure all beds and cabins are very clean.
As far as the well pump, it has been fixed and problems resolved.
This guest left the cabin very dirty to where someone or child stuffed the back end of the couch with food and bottle. When contract to stay at any cabin it is important to state how many actual people will be there. The cabin was left in a mess compared to most guests who stayed there before. We do our best to answer all problem right away like our maintenance man did.
Belleville, Michigan
Reviewed October 11, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kenyardiu...
“In Love”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

This cabin was awesome & beautiful. I truly enjoyed myself. It was clean and well stocked.Peaceful and quite.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing