“Rhiannons Mountain Pool Lodge”

Maranatha Cabins Of Prestige
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Maranatha Cabins Of Prestige
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Customer service was great. The cabin was clean .The view from the deck on the back was beautiful . Our family spent a wonderful Thanksgiving at this cabin, pool was clean and warm, kids played in the culdsac outside , and the area was quite and peaceful. Looking forward to staying again next year.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MOMRN2013

Reviewed December 9, 2011

We found this cabin to be huge and extremely well cared for!!! Having a cabin with a pool room was amazing and our kids had a blast swimming while watching it snow thru the large glass windows. The bedrooms are very spacious and there is lots to like here...media projection area, pool table, foozeball, pingpong, hot tub, and indoor pool!! The drive to Gatlinburg is about 25 to 30 minutes but the road is great between the two so the drive was an easy one. Mr. Corley, the owner, is very easy to communicate with and pleasant to talk with. His directions differed from what my gps wanted me to do but his was spot on..glad I used them instead of following the gps!!! Overall, a terrific experience that we will look forward to repeating!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank DaveMacon
Reviewed June 3, 2009

We stayed at the Cabin as a family getaway. I could not imagine having any more amenities..this cabin had everything we could think of. The theater room was exhilarating for the kids, we all loved it.
We had plenty of restful time and lots of fun time. We will be staying there again in the future!
Thanks so much..

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2009

O.K. first of all, I am a builder for a living. I could see light in many places through the log walls. The roof scared me to death as well as you can notice the beams pulling away from each other. I spoke with one of the workers that threw these things together, and he told me that they were built with no blue-print, and with no inspections.

Anyway, watch out if anyone uses the restroom at night. Maybe they could call it a wrestroom, cause you can hear every...shall we say tinkle that may fall.

The customer service was poor, the place looked terrible from outside (all the pics you see are interior) there will be another cabin 20 feet away from you, and the best view you can get, which is great btw, will include another cabins septic system.

My suggestion is call another company!

Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed October 4, 2007

My husband rented a cabin in Pigeon Forge as a special surprise for my birthday. He invited my family to join us. This included my elderly parents, and three toddlers. It had been a very long time since we had all gotten together and everyone looked forward to a peaceful family gathering. It was anything but peaceful.

We arrived to find our "peaceful, restful, luxurious cabin was actually set on a road right (and I do mean right) beside a long line of other cabins. Ok...we can forget right away any privacy or the tucked in feeling I had imagined. We tried to ignore we had other people all around us and went inside to find a very nice cabin full of nice amenities and clean.

The problem started when it got later in the evening and continued until at least 4 am both nights we were there. Seems the cabin beside us as well as the cabin across the road had been rented to a houseful....did I say houseful? of people who were there to PARTY. And, party they did. The noise was so bad no one slept either night. My dad, whose health is frail, got sick, the toddlers were restless all night and none of the rest of us slept either. I think I finally managed to fall asleep around 4 not knowing if the party was over, but from exhaustion.

I normally give favorable reviews and try not to be critical of places we stay unless it is really severe and I want someone else to benefit from our experience. I had to write this one. What could have been a very nice cabin was set in the WRONG place.

I called Maranatha Cabins when we got home. I was told the manager would not be there until the evening (it was Monday morning) and she would have him call me back. I did not get a call. I then called the next morning and was told again he (the manager) was not in, but I left another request for him to call me. I finally received a call on the 4th day home from a Lady named April. She told me she was aware of the party and had another complaint, but she could not do anything about it because the cabins were owned by different people and the ones beside ours did not belong to Maranatha.

Please stay away from these cabins if you are looking for a nice mountain retreat. If you want a party....this is the place to go.

5  Thank DeniseFuller