“Convenient, quiet cabin with lovely views”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tanya C
Lexington, Kentucky
“Convenient, quiet cabin with lovely views”
Reviewed May 4, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My family stayed at Endless View for four days. It was lovely. You can hear the train whistle from the Dollywood Park down in the valley below. And, as everyone else has already said, great views.

I think this cabin works especially well for multi-generational families. There are two bedrooms on the bottom floor, right off the game room. If you have kids, it's perfect for them. Or big kids! Then the main floor has the master bedroom for grandparents or parents and another couple of beds upstairs. Everybody has a little space of their own.

I couldn't find anything missing I needed in the kitchen. A lot of really big pans, crock pots and skillets which is nice if you have a lot of people to cook for. It even had a waffle maker!!

I've stayed in a lot of cabins and often the game rooms are for show, not too functional. Usually, the pool table is crammed in a space that isn't big enough for you to extend your pool stick but this one is big enough to actually play pool and has a foosball and a small arcade type basketball game too.

You will like it here.

Dustin L
“The Views didn't disappoint”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We come to the Pigeon Forge area at least once a year. We typically stay in a different cabin each time. I think we'll look to book this cabin again during our next visit. The views, as promised, were amazing! We always prefer mountain views and a lot of rest and relaxation while enjoying God's beautiful creation and peace and quiet. This cabin has it all. If you want to stay in and relax there's plenty to do. If you want to get out and hit the restaurants and shops or Dollywood it's in a perfect location to do so. We'll definitely be coming back.

Apr 23, 2018
Thank you for staying with me. I hope you do consider me for your next trip.
Renee J
“Mountain vacation ”
Reviewed April 6, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The cabin was nice but window left open when we arrived wasps kept entering. Window sills needed dusted.

Apr 24, 2018
I just did a deep clean on this cabin and put gloss varnish over the window seals so they Will be easier to clean. We do have a lot of wasps in the mountains in the spring but I guess a guest left a woindow cracked so one came in.
Michael D...
“Great cabin”
Reviewed March 20, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Very nice large cabin, with great views. Well furnished with everything you will need. Very comfortable beds. Nice game room. I would highly recommend.

Mar 29, 2018
Thank you so much for staying with me. I look forward to you coming back.
lainschau...
Wilmington, Delaware
“Gorgeous Luxury Mountain Retreat”
Reviewed January 31, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

From the moment we first walked in to the end of our stay, our vacation at the cabin was Amazing. We checked in Christmas Eve so I brought several decorations with me thinking I may need to decorate the cabin since we would be there Christmas, but it was so tastefully decorated that I didn't even unpack my decorations. Spoke with Gail a couple of times with a few questions and she could not have been more polite and helpful.
The location of the Cabin is perfect, accessible to anything you might need within a few short minutes of a drive. We visited Dollywood several days and enjoyed the Christmas shows while the younger kids rode the rides. We went skiing in Ober Gatlinburg, as well as did some shopping at the outlets.
We utilized the well stocked kitchen and cooked a lot of out meals at the cabin and ate out only a handful of times.
The View... oh my goodness... The view is just spectacular, I wish it has been a little warmer so that we could had taken advantage of sitting out on that beautiful deck. There were a few days that we were able to sit out and enjoy the sunshine & listen for the train whistle at Dollywood.
We were fortunate to see it snow while we were there, although we are from an area that gets snow frequently in the winter, it seems so much prettier when your're up in the Mountains.
This will definitely be our Cabin that we return to year after year to spend time with our family. We were able to create some priceless memories.
Thank you Gail for sharing your cabin with us.

Apr 17, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to rate my cabin. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back.
jharr8095...
Albany, Georgia, USA
“BEYOND ALL EXPECTATIONS”
Reviewed November 28, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This was our annual combined family trip to Pigeon Forge. While we have rented many cabins over the years, this one is definitely at the top. Wonderful views, easy access to everything and smooth process with owner. Dollywood and Smokey MOuntain Opry show were awesome as always. Only disappointment this year was Comedy Barn. Not sure what happened this year to the comedy barn show but it was definitely not to past standard of their shows. LOve everything about Pigeon Forge

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you. I'm so glad you had a great trip. I have heard the Acrobat show is top notch!
Michael M
Blacksburg, United States
“Over the Top!”
Reviewed September 15, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The long weekend we spent here was over the top! The beds were so comfortable, I had a hard time getting up when I was supposed to. So convenient to Dollywood I could not believe it, and the view off the deck was outstanding!
We will definitely consider coming back!

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you so much. You really need to come back in the fall. The view is even more beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed my cabin.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing