“BEYOND ALL EXPECTATIONS”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jharr8095...
Albany, Georgia, USA
“BEYOND ALL EXPECTATIONS”
Reviewed November 28, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This was our annual combined family trip to Pigeon Forge. While we have rented many cabins over the years, this one is definitely at the top. Wonderful views, easy access to everything and smooth process with owner. Dollywood and Smokey MOuntain Opry show were awesome as always. Only disappointment this year was Comedy Barn. Not sure what happened this year to the comedy barn show but it was definitely not to past standard of their shows. LOve everything about Pigeon Forge

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you. I'm so glad you had a great trip. I have heard the Acrobat show is top notch!
Michael M
Blacksburg, United States
“Over the Top!”
Reviewed September 15, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The long weekend we spent here was over the top! The beds were so comfortable, I had a hard time getting up when I was supposed to. So convenient to Dollywood I could not believe it, and the view off the deck was outstanding!
We will definitely consider coming back!

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you so much. You really need to come back in the fall. The view is even more beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed my cabin.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely amazing view!”
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was THE BEST place we have ever stayed in the Smoky mountains! The cabin is exactly as pictured and our family had a vacation that we will never forget! We honestly can't wait to go back, thank you Gail for sharing your beautiful cabin!!

Sep 3, 2017
Thank you for staying with me and loving my cabin as much as I do.
Erika F
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This place was booked to get married in and spend our honeymoon in. It had everything we needed from dishes to amenities. We enjoyed our 4 days in the cabin and Gail was wonderful to make sure we new everything that needed to be done before leaving prior to our arrival. I recommend this place of your looking for a peaceful getaway!

Apr 18, 2017
Congratulations on your wedding. I'm so glad everything was great. Come back for your anniversary. Lol
Dorie B
new orleans
“Family Vacation to celebrate my husbands 60th birthday!”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My family is just getting back from celebrating my husbands 60th birthday with our children and grandchildren. Gail thank you so much for sharing your beautiful place with us. The place is so beautiful and relaxing. The views are so amazing from every floor. Beautiful memories made and can't wait to visit again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 1, 2016
Thank you so much. Yes, this view is amazing. I look forward to your next visit.
KHNola
“Wonderful Cabin! We will be back.”
Reviewed July 15, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Absolutely best view. Very serene setting. We very much enjoyed the firework display over Dollywood every night at 9:30 pm. This only runs during the summer months, so check the Dollywood website. All of the basic necessities were there (toilet paper, hand soap, kitchen utensils, towels). The road the cabin is on leads directly to the entrance of Dollywood. We couldn't have found a better vacation rental in this area. Gail (the owner) was also exceptionally nice and helpful. We hope to stay there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 16, 2016
Thank you. I want my guests to enjoy their vacations so I try very hard to make my cabins very nice.
Yes, I could sit and enjoy that view for hours.
I look forward to your next visit.
Mike B
Adelaide, Australia
“Simply Stunning”
Reviewed April 19, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This place was superb.
We travelled with friends and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The cabin was in a magnificent location with a wonderful view.
Everything was clean - The beds were comfortable - The amenities were as advertised - The hot tub was hot and the directions provided were easy to follow.
We would certainly stay here again, and would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for accommodation close to Dollywood or in the general Pigeon Forge area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 26, 2016
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing