“Great Potential”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome to Victoria's Other Secret, a beautiful one bedroom cabin in the Sherwood Forest Resort!
Porch features a grill, and plenty of seating for you and your guests! Ease your aches and pains in the hot tub!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Porch features a grill, and plenty of seating for you and your guests!
Ease your aches and pains in the hot tub!
Victoria's Other Secret is perfectly located, just a few miles from the shops and attractions of Pigeon Forge!
Light a fire in the fireplace while watching your favorite movie!
Pool Table in Loft with Futon for Extra Guests
Enjoy the Chilly Evenings in Front of the Beautiful Stone Fireplace, or Step Onto the Front Deck to Enjoy the Hottub
Cozy enough for two, spacious enough for five!
Dining Table offers Seating for Four and Two Additional Seats at the Counter
Well-Stocked Kitchen with Everything you Need to Prepare a Meal
King-Size Master Suite features Flat Screen TV and Jacuzzi Tub
Well appointed master suite ensures your stay will be comfortable!
Time for Pool!
Community Pool - Relax Poolside - Soak up the Beautiful Mountain Sun while Visiting Victoria's Other Secret!
The Views are like none other, there are 150 Smoky Mountain trails covering 800 miles of pristine back-country.
Autumn Color in the Smokies
Water Fall - Beauty on a Smoky Mountain Vacation
Winter Smoky Mountain Vacation
See Creeks & Streams on Your Smoky Mountain Vacation
Smoky Mountain vacation rentals are waiting for you!
Great Smoky Mountains
A Pigeon Forge vacation the whole family will enjoy
Pigeon Forge Cabin Rentals with Majestic Mountain Views
Wildflowers of the Smoky Mountains
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bgleclerc
Fulshear, Texas
“Nice cabin in good location”
Reviewed November 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The cabin was neat and comfortable. Location is very convenient to Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, Rocky Mtn National Park and Gatlinburg. The fireplace in the living room didn't work. The manager responded quickly and a technician came out and it worked briefly after that and then stopped again. The electric fireplace in the bedroom made too much noise so we didn't use it. Although we were able to connect to the wifi,we never did get the internet to connect.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
SKM68
Springboro, Ohio
“Great Potential”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Perfect location as is very close to the entrance of the National Park. Decor was lovely! Enjoyed the pool table. Neither of the two fire places worked. We had someone out 3 times and they still didn't work. The living room fire place worked the night of the third technician coming, but we could not get it to work again the next morning. Very disappointing. Bedroom fireplace did not work one time all week.

tim y
Candler, North Carolina
“wanted to stay another day”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

After a long drive we were looking to get out of the car and in the hot tub. We arrived at seven or so put our stuff away and made off to the hot tub. To our disappointment although the temp said 90 it was luke warm at best and wasnt what i was expecting. Trying the TV there was not enough outlets for all plugs , the wiring was all tangled and hard to figure and we couldnt get cable and when we tried the jacuzzi the jets wouldnt come on. Time for bed tomorrows another day.

The next morning i called Anna Sams of Summit54 and told her about our situation and mentioned that i have Parkinsons Disease and that a hot tub was a priority. It appeared to be a busy day for maintainence and Anna reassured me they would get to me in the hour. Well to my surprise they did come quickly so i messaged Anna that i was very thankful or her solving my situation so fast. The jets in the jacuzzi not coming on was our fault because we did not push the button hard enough. i mean HARD. The cable i ended up rewiring myself and the hot tub although not as hot as i would prefer was warm enough to enjoy. The maintenance person was very helpful and i thanked him and again i thank Anna Sams for responding so quickly. The rest of our stay was very good and my friend and myself both wished for another day at Victoria's Other Secret. The place was immaculate and i would like to thank Maria for that. Overall i would recommend this to others

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Alyssa Ni...
“A tad disappointed”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We came here for our honeymoon and we ended up leaving a day early. The breaker kicked in our bathroom and we had no way of fixing it. Also our hot tub didn't work at all and that was one of the main reasons we picked this cabin. The cabin was beautiful and views were as well, but we were disappointed.

caitlinbo...
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Awesome cabin!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This cabin was amazing! My Husband and I had a great time playing pool and lounging on the porch. It's also super close to all of pigeon forges attractions.

bodad82
Springfield, Tennessee
“Ok rental”
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Hot tub was great and the bed was great but the jacuzzi in the tub did not work and the a/c did not work and the pool table was not even close to level. But other than that pretty good

Management Response
Apr 19, 2017
We are sorry that the guest was not 100% satisfied with their recent visit to our cabin, but are happy that they enjoyed themselves while visiting. We were unaware of any issues and were never contacted during their stay. We will be looking into these concerns and addressing immediately. Thank you -
Jasmine S
Nashville, Tennessee
“I wish I could have stayed forever!”
Reviewed February 11, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We had a great time! I was unable to make my first reservation due to the weather in my home city. The owners were more than understanding and allowed me to immediately reschedule my trip free of charge. I was beyond pleased with the customer service. The cabin was ridiculously clean and beautiful throughout! It was spacious, but cozy at the same time. Victoria's Other Secret is truly a gem! The cabin exceeded my expectations in every possible way! I cannot wait to visit again! I have already begun and will continue to recommend this cabin to everyone and anyone! I promise you will not regret it if you choose to stay here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Feb 11, 2016
Thank you so much for the review of our property. We appreciate the recommendation and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! Please come again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing